Separation of the sexes...

Options
sporadica
sporadica Posts: 133
... when it comes to attraction. So, I do occasionally get compliments on my looks- almost always from women. Guys just don't seem to think that I rate. Anyway, I was curious as to whether any of the people that you guys think are pretty damn sexy (male or female) would generally be rated by a member of the opposite sex. What ladies women think are beautiful, and what guys men think are beautiful. Or hot, or whatever. Torturous explanation over:
Post a photo of someone you think is beautiful (male or female) and see what everyone else thinks!
Mine: Audrey Tatou. Amazing

000802ab801809976e7a08.jpg

Replies

• raindropwishes
    Options
    I think she's pretty, but I don't know if I'd say beautiful?

I think Amy Lee is beautiful (especially in this picture!) Amy%2BLee.jpg
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    ... when it comes to attraction. So, I do occasionally get compliments on my looks- almost always from women. Guys just don't seem to think that I rate. Anyway, I was curious as to whether any of the people that you guys think are pretty damn sexy (male or female) would generally be rated by a member of the opposite sex. What ladies women think are beautiful, and what guys men think are beautiful. Or hot, or whatever. Torturous explanation over:
    Post a photo of someone you think is beautiful (male or female) and see what everyone else thinks!

Decidedly average IMO, and the same deal for Amy Lee. However;
    olivia_wilde_fox_all-star_party_1.jpg
    I do think is exceptionally pretty.
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    images.jpg

And I like her as an actress too
  • 12strikes
    12strikes Posts: 31 Member
    Options

Trust me. I know Hot! And you are Hot!!! And I'm sure other guys think so, as well.

Here's 2 of mine...

laila-ali-on-success.jpg
    the-rock-53021573.jpg
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Dwayne Johnson is definitely hot. BUT I like his personality more than his looks. That's what throws him into the "hot" category for me. If he was an @$$hole he would be a "Not".

I can't ever seem to post pictures here so I'll just say IMO Charlize Theron is one of the most beautiful women in the world. I always liked classic beauty over "over done, 5 hours to do the hair and make up" beauty. IMO, that's not beauty, that's Maybelline.
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    i think i just heard my underwear band snap
  • swt0pie
    swt0pie Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    MeganFoxGQ3_1258142217.jpg
    I think Megan fox is absolutely beautiful and sexy..I wish I had some of her features :)
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Cameron Diaz (number one on MY LIST too.

Ryan Reynolds, he's a good looking guy & funny too.
  • tialeanne
    tialeanne Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    For women I think Catherine Zeta Jones
    catherinezjones300.jpg

or Jennifer Garner are sexy, classy, and beautiful.
    jennifer-garner590.jpg

For men, I'm currently infatuated with Ian Somerhalder, I found him because of his charity org ISF and fell in love. Now I'm stuck watching a teenage vampire show every Thursday night.
    Ian-Somerhalder-celebrity-contests-27708982-512-378.jpg

But in general I like goofy men like Toby Turner
    l.jpg
  • raindropwishes
    Options
    I thought Megan Fox was pretty before all the "upgrades" - not so fussed with her now.

I think Jason Momoa is stunning with locks.

jason-momoa-dreadlocks.jpg
  • usc2626
    usc2626 Posts: 186
    Options

Some women can't pull off the very short hair look but you do it well. You look amazing!

olivia_wilde_fox_all-star_party_1.jpg
    I also think she is hot! It's in her eyes.
  • sullykat
    sullykat Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Women: Jennifer Aniston, but mostly in the Smart Water ads
    Men: Oh so many…. The only one I can think of right now is Zach Efron ha ha ha! He is growing into his looks
  • SnookiBaby92
    Options
    MeganFoxGQ3_1258142217.jpg
    I think Megan fox is absolutely beautiful and sexy..I wish I had some of her features :)

definately a big girl crush of mines - she is stunning! ♥
  • maddmaddie
    maddmaddie Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    People can be physically attractive or pretty but there HAS to be more that just their physical looks. I've met people who are physically attractive but could hardly have a intellectual conversation because their pea brain could only think of things to say about themselves and nothing else. Big ego + extreme vanity = annoying.

As far as dating, I would mostly care about whether the person is healthy/fit, good hygeine, has a good personality, a cool temperament, and good sense of humor. The healthy/fit part is mostly to see if they can keep up with me. ;-)