HOT 4 HALLOWEEN!!!!!

Options
Halloween will be here in about 5 1/2 short months and I for once want to look AMAZING in a costume. Who wants to join me in a challenge to get fit(HAWT) by Halloween? I have a pic that I would like to use as a before and I will take my "after" in my costume on October 31st. Join Me!

KariOrtiz suggested that we add a challenge to keep us on track. My challenge would be to drink water everyday, consume smaller portions, and lose about 5-7lbs a month.

Highest Weight: 252
Start Weight: 225
Current Weight: 224
This Challenge Goal Weight: 194
Ultimate Goal Weight: 160

Replies

• Skyla08
    Skyla08 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! Any little goals I can make along the way to motivate me!! :)
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Sure!! When you wanna start? Me? ASAP - LOL
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I'm in too.. but what will be the challenge?,
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today (well, actually I started Thursday) we could work together for a challenge or do individual challenges. I wish to lose 30lbs by October 31st myself. I'm working on smaller portions for food, and exercising at least 30-60min EVERYDAY. I did pretty good last week. We'll have to put our heads together for the small goals because we all have different fitness levels/needs. I'm looking about about 5lbs loss a month.
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Options
    Ok.. we should set up a weigh in day perhaps.. maybe weekly challenges such as smaller portions, drinking more water, burning a certain amount of calories during a week through exercise.. idk lol.. I like your challenge because its almost 6 months long!! Maybe we should post our current weight, our start weight here on mfp, our highest weight, our goal weight and precise goal weight for this particular challenge... I'll start..

Highest Weight: 229
    Start Weight: 220
    Current Weight: 202.8
    This Challenge Goal Weight: 170
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 140
  • Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. I want to fit in either A: Wonderwoman or B: Underland queen of hearts.

I need to lose it. I need to!
  • rachellosesitall85
    Options
    Ok.. we should set up a weigh in day perhaps.. maybe weekly challenges such as smaller portions, drinking more water, burning a certain amount of calories during a week through exercise.. idk lol.. I like your challenge because its almost 6 months long!! Maybe we should post our current weight, our start weight here on mfp, our highest weight, our goal weight and precise goal weight for this particular challenge... I'll start..

Exactly why I chose Halloween. Six months is neither a fast, or super long challenge. It's enough to lose a good amount of weight in a good amount of time. I like your idea and will add it to the intro.
  • rachellosesitall85
    Options
    I'm with you. I want to fit in either A: Wonderwoman or B: Underland queen of hearts.

OMG, I want to be Wonderwoman as well. And NOT the Plus Size version either (which is hideous lol) so I will get in that costume!
  • Simone_King
    Options

OMG, I want to be Wonderwoman as well. And NOT the Plus Size version either (which is hideous lol) so I will get in that costume!

I couldn't find a plus size version last year!
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Options

Exactly why I chose Halloween. Six months is neither a fast, or super long challenge. It's enough to lose a good amount of weight in a good amount of time. I like your idea and will add it to the intro.

I LOVE this idea for a challenge... I've never got to wear a sexy halloween costume, even as a teenager.. always have been self concious on how I looked. I would love to wear a sexy costume.. lol.. let's make this challenge a success, right!!
  • bluegrasschica
    Options
    I am game. I'd love to join you for this and wear a sexy costume for halloween. Its the one day you can dress up as anything and get away with it. =)

Highest weight: 250
    Start Weight: 244
    Current Weight: 217
    This Challenge goal weight: 175
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 160
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    i would like to join as well. i love these challenges.
    Highest weight: 143
    Start Weight: 137
    Current Weight: 134
    This Challenge goal weight: 120
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 120
  • georgedarling
    georgedarling Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a really fun goal. And there are sooo many costumes to choose from. I am going to do some browsing.

If I could lose 30lbs by Halloween I would be at my goal weight and my heart would thank me.

My mini challenges will be to spend more time outdoors, work up to being able to exercise 45 min straight - six days per week and lift 3 times per week.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I always wear some sort of sexy costume for Halloween, but I've also always got on some spanx or something and I'm desperately trying to cover something up. This year, I'm gonna slut it up lol

Highest weight: 170
    Start weight: 168
    Current weight: 148
    Challenge goal weight: 130
    Ultimate goal weight: 125

Btw-- I'm 5'3" :)

Honestly, 125-130 I'm not too worried about the exact number when I get down there, as long as I'm looking good and my body fat % is low, but let me tell you. If I'm as small as I hope to be, I'm gonna be ridiculous! I've always wanted to do Wonder Woman as well, but never thought I could rock the booty shorts...this year, I WANT TO ROCK BOOTY SHORTS!
  • Simone_King
    Options
    Highest weight: Somehwere in the 230's.
    Start Weight: 227
    Current Weight: 225
    This Challenge goal weight: for right now, I say 30 to 50
    Ultimate Goal Weight: I say a good goal is 200
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options

I have wanted to be Wonder Woman for years now! I am determined to be Wonder Woman this year.
  • rachellosesitall85
    Options
    I always wear some sort of sexy costume for Halloween, but I've also always got on some spanx or something and I'm desperately trying to cover something up. This year, I'm gonna slut it up lol

Honestly, 125-130 I'm not too worried about the exact number when I get down there, as long as I'm looking good and my body fat % is low, but let me tell you. If I'm as small as I hope to be, I'm gonna be ridiculous! I've always wanted to do Wonder Woman as well, but never thought I could rock the booty shorts...this year, I WANT TO ROCK BOOTY SHORTS!

WHOOT! I almost spit out my water when I read "This year, I'm going to slut it up" LMAO! I said that out loud w "I'm going to look like a total slut for Halloween and I'm going to love every minute of it!" WonderSlut! Of course then I looked around and made sure my husband had left for work lol.
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Highest Weight: 220
    Start Weight: 186.6
    Current Weight: 186.6
    This Challenge Goal Weight: 160
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 145

I want to be a sexy construction worker...LOL..I'm SO excited about this!!!!! Thank you so much for doing this. I started back on MFP today and was hoping to find a challenge that started TODAY. You're awesome and an answer to my prayers...seriously. LOL
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options

WHOOT! I almost spit out my water when I read "This year, I'm going to slut it up" LMAO! I said that out loud w "I'm going to look like a total slut for Halloween and I'm going to love every minute of it!" WonderSlut! Of course then I looked around and made sure my husband had left for work lol.

Haha a couple years ago my boobs were super out for my costume and my bf was like "wow, you've kinda got a lot of boobs showing" and my response was "I get to be slutty on Halloween, it's in the rules of being a girl!" He has come to terms with it lol
  • Ritzbrit
    Ritzbrit Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Count me in! It's been a few years since I've been able to wear a "sexy" costume. And around that time I'll hopefully be near my goal weight, so I am SO in!

Starting weight: 225
    Current Weight: 216
    Goal Weight: 150

If I stay on track, hopefully be around 166 if not more :) by Halloween