I love myself, well someone has to... :laugh:
  • lu136mickey
    lu136mickey Posts: 202
    Options
    well said :drinker:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Preach it, sister! I get criticized by friends ALL THE TIME for wanting to lose weight because I should "realize I'm beautiful just as I am."

OK, I don't think I'm hideous or anything. Life experience has shown me I'm at least mildly attractive and I even sometimes like what I see when I look in a mirror or at a photo. But I want a smaller, tighter body and there's nothing wrong with that. I'm FAR from underweight, so it's not like they're worried I have an ED.
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    for some reason I still have cyndi lauper she bop going through my mind, can't figure out why....\m/

I was going with Divinyls.
  • cllovesdw4eva
    Options
    Feels good to be amongst so many fellow devoted lovers of self........................
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    That reminds me...add batteries to the shopping list.
  • BTag3
    BTag3 Posts: 14
    Options
    The guys on this post are funny... love to see people not taking everything so seriously. I'm of the opinion that people chime in with the virtual finger pointing "let me tell YOU something about YOU that you don't know" (Ron White style) because they love being the Great Wise One who imparts their wisdom on the poor huddled masses who will then see the light and build a shrine in their honor. Whenever anyone tries to tell me what my problem is I automatically think of all their problems and while I'm doing that I totally miss what they are telling me... don't think I'm alone in doing this. ; )
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Well said!

We must remember that just because we may not like our appearance or current state of physical health, does not mean we don't love ourselves. By having focus, making the choices, and taking action to get us to our goals only proves that we do. Otherwise, we wouldn't be on here making that journey.
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I love myself quite often, and I suggest throughout the day is best :blushing:

Hold on....

Oh Damn that was good and quite yummy :smokin:

tongue.jpg

9821387.png
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I love me so hard I pooped out a freaking Diamond!!!!
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    LOVE THIS!