Seasoned MFP user looking for more friends for support.

Options
_AllieCat_
_AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
Hello everyone. I'm not new to this website, but I am simply looking for a few new friends who are active and supportive on this website.

I started the beginning of this year at 198 pounds and I just reached 184 this morning! I have had great success on here so far. I am a 'healthy' loser and I am doing this the slow and right way for my body. I am going to reach 155 pounds someday, not sure when that someday is going to be but it's going to happen!

Tell me about you. How much weight do you want to lose? Have you just started or been at it for a while? Where are you from?
Let's be friends!

Replies

• hark15
    hark15 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd love to have more friends for support too. I joined a while ago but had some trouble committing. I got off track for a while but now am trying to get back on track.

I started off at 163 (I think at my max I was just over 165) and recently got as low as 152, only to waffle in between 152 and 155 over the past couple of weeks. I have been having a lot of trouble staying focused on the weekends and its really been hampering my progress. I am hoping to get down to 145 eventually but I am starting to think that might not be possible. I have been trying to do it slowly and change my eating habits as opposed to doing hardcore dieting so that I can get the weight off and keep it off. My goal weight is based on the weight I was at a couple of years ago when I felt my best. I'd love to feel that way again.

I will send a friend request :)
  • MariaLivingFit
    MariaLivingFit Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new to fitness pal (a few weeks). I used to use fitday.com, but decided to try something different.

I am 34, mother of two (1 and 3 year old) and am looking to get back into shape after the pregnancies. I also believe in the slow and steady method - lots of clean eating and working out. I am ~ 143 right now and being 5' 4", I think my ideal weight would be around 135. Honestly, I don't really care what my weight is - I just want to get rid of the mommy "pouch" stomach. :smile: Like hark15, i do really well during the week, but have trouble staying on track on the weekends.

It would be great to have some motivators and hear what others are doing. If interested, feel free to friend me. :smile:

Maria
  • MrsRadder
    MrsRadder Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Me too Me too add me :)
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm on daily, several times a day. I'm religious about recording everything I eat, drink and exercise. I'm always in to help others, and get help to stay the course.