How was your weekend??? Mine... Not so good :'(

Options
Graduation parties, birthday parties, Mother's Day equals lots of food and NO exercise! This weekend was pretty bad. It seems like I ate EVERYTHING and didn't track anything! Today is a new day! HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND?

Replies

• vickystrand1
    vickystrand1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I've been in KC all weekend since Friday and between eating out, being on the road, Dance Competition, Hotel Breakfast, Dinner Out again, and the drive home I've had a horrible, no good, very bad weekend.

So...I feel your pain. I refuse to get on the scale for two weeks. Oh, and let's not mention a few drinks all those nights. OH MY!

Much a bloated tummy today!!! Lot's of water and back on track today!

I did however, carry my 3 year old 32lb son for over 3 hours at the KC Zoo yesterday...so that counts for something right???

Hope your week is better!
  • JadedSouls
    JadedSouls Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    My weekend was great aside from eating out twice.. I was still under my calorie intake but I had a greasy breakfast Saturday night (after not eating grease 2+ months) and my stomach was killing me by the end of the night. Yesterday for mother's day we went out to the local pizza place where I thought I was safe with a grilled chicken panini, salad and small garlic fingers but the panini alone had over 500mg of sodium!

I didn't get much exercising in tho and I should have but the weather was sh***y so I didn't walk outside and I don't have my gym membership yet!
  • aksunshine
    aksunshine Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Mine was horrible! My birthday was Thursday, which meant cake at work then dinner out. And then my friend came in for the weekend and I have been eating out all weekend and shopping. Horrible :( absolutely horrible! :) But, good news...here we go again. It's a new day and I'm headed to the gym!
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    My weekend was wonderful! Oh, you meant food... yeah, didn't do so hot... That's okay though! I've already declared this day "Damage Control Monday" for all of us who enjoyed our Mother's Day weekend :) Let's get it back on track!
  • Ritzbrit
    Ritzbrit Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Ah glad I'm not the only one who had a crappy weekend in regards to food! Well today is a new day and fortunately I have boot camp tonight to kick my butt into gear.
  • saustin201
    saustin201 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Not so good. I walked out at the farm, but otherwise I ate at Subway and had a McDonalds Southwest Grilled chicken salad.

I did horribly over the weekend. But on holiday weekends I suppose this is to be expected.
  • maglodee
    maglodee Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    This week was bad...so bad, I couldn't bear to log it! I had my anniversary, birthday and Mothers Day all within a few days of each other. I didn't really plan that out too well, did I!? Either way, I knew it was going to happen, will accept the consequences, and move on. I've already done my Jillian workout and eaten a healthy breakfast. I'm feeling really good about it. Not sure I'll feel so good when I jump on the scale later in the week, but I'm hoping a few days of clean eating and working out will make me feel better about the shock I'm sure to receive!

I think all us who celebrated Mother's Day as a child, a mother, a spouse or a friend, deserve a little wiggle room for this grand celebration of mom's everywhere! Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!
  • Crystal0827
    Crystal0827 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    My weekend was absolutely horrible and the scale is up 5 pounds this morning. I am so, so, so mad at myself. I need to kick my own *kitten* this week.
  • sweetgirl83
    sweetgirl83 Posts: 32
    Options
    Not good here either. Ate everything in sight and lots of it. LOL! But, like you said, it's a NEW day. Praise God for new days.
  • jaime1029
    jaime1029 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My weekend was terrible. Friday took the kids to there dads.

Saturday ate like crap. Sunday had a huge helping of mashed potatoes and a big piece of ham and a root beer. I have not had soda in 3 months.

Today back on track!!

Have a great day everyone.:bigsmile:
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Haha, mine was about the same, I tried to exercise on Saturday, but I was super fatigued so I wimped out! Then I just ate a bunch yesterday...ugh!
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal.
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    Vodka....lots of it
    And sushi....

Bachelorette party kicked my *kitten* but I'm ready to do some *kitten* kicking this week!!!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I was terrible this weekend. Food wise, I was ok on Saturday, plus I got in a work out....but then it was girls night out and I drank like a freaking fish (and had a freaking blast!). I somehow woke up in the morning and had lost a pound...so that's always good!!

Had a cook out for Mother's Day yesterday and my bf's brother is kind of amazing on the grill so I ate WAY too much barbecued chicken, plus potato salad, chips and queso...I definitely ate more than was necessary...and drank too many margaritas! I couldn't help it, my bf's mom handed me one as soon as we got to her house, and I didn't want to be rude :)

Back on it drinking my water and eating right today! One bad weekend isn't going to ruin anything, no worries!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Vodka....lots of it
    And sushi....

Bachelorette party kicked my *kitten* but I'm ready to do some *kitten* kicking this week!!!

Vodka and sushi...that sounds like heaven.
  • NanaKK1234
    NanaKK1234 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Same here horrible weekend of eating and drinking a few yummy mixed drinks.
  • nill4me
    nill4me Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    My weekend was awesome! No one was around for Mother's day (no, its ok...LOL....I had a nice quiet weekend).
    Hubby is on travel, daughter had to work. Just me and the dog all weekend, and he didn't offer me any tempting treats...so I was right on.
  • majones_orl
    majones_orl Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    It's a new day, keep moving forward. We all have challenges.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Between Saturday and Sunday I ate 6558 calories and burned 1086 via exercise. I went over my calories by 1952.

Guilt? Nope. Starting fresh today? Yep.
  • mellabyte
    mellabyte Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Bad food all weekend and only managed to work out a little bit on Saturday... But, didn't gain, which is good, even if the scale did stand still.

Definitely not as good as I'd like. >_< But the Mom is happy and that's important too. :)