Hi from Naomi

Options
I am a newbie here. My sis in law told me about the site. So far I love it! I need to lose about 40 lbs. I have not been exercising for about two years. But this week I am starting to replace my bad habits with healthy ones.

I really have the munchies, lol. But I am guzzling my H2O instead.
Keep me in your prayers!

Naomi

Replies

• MissNaomi
    Options
    I am a newbie here. My sis in law told me about the site. So far I love it! I need to lose about 40 lbs. I have not been exercising for about two years. But this week I am starting to replace my bad habits with healthy ones.

I really have the munchies, lol. But I am guzzling my H2O instead.
    Keep me in your prayers!

Naomi
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello Naomi and Welcome. I :heart: MFP also ! Sounds like you have decided to make a life change. Me too. Best wishes on your goals. :flowerforyou:
  • blitsch
    blitsch Posts: 7
    Options
    Welcome Naomi. I can tell you I have tried every diet I think there is out there and I LOVE this and how it works. I've been really working on my weight for the last month and with the help of mfp I've lost 10 lbs. I have a strong desire to walk and watch everything I eat as I don't want to go over.

I wish you as much luck with this as I am having. Have faith and remember every day you enter your foods and do your excercise, it soon becomes a habit and you just DO IT!

Good luck, Blitsch:drinker: