Replies

• JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.
  • stunningalmond
    stunningalmond Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm old but my maturity level is really low... haha!
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    hey! I'm a little older than you and have a similar goal weight left to lose... you can add me if you want!

good luck on your journey, btw! :drinker:
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    lol, I'm so old
  • demitraknows
    demitraknows Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You will have plenty of friends in no time...
  • Freax
    Freax Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm always looking for more people to support and get supported myself.
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    you all are not old smh :smile:
  • Annie_Fannie
    Options
    Hi! Congrats to you for 30 lbs lost! That is terrific! Please feel free to add me for support! I will cheer you on! We have the same goal of 20 lbs to go. I am 38, but much younger at heart! lol
  • kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    i really am old, an old age pensioner. am i to old for friends boo hoo. ide love you all to add me if the fact im 65 this year doesn't make a difference.
  • jlt1968
    jlt1968 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Congradulations on your progress, keep up the hard work.
  • Ke1ra78
    Ke1ra78 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im 33 but we're about the same weight(im 150) and heading for near enough the same goal (i wanna get to 133) but im on here everyday and willing to support you. Add me if you want. :D That goes gor anyone on here, we all need the support!
  • thisisheatherr
    thisisheatherr Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I just loaded up My Fitness Pal today, too - I'd love some friends. First I have to figure out how to add a friend! Anyone, please feel free to add me as a workout/fitness buddy.

I'm at 149 lbs now, shooting for 130 or 135 (basically just looking to be a toned size 6) in time for my wedding on September 15th. I've got a beautiful dress that needs some very toned arms to pull it off ... and after that, consistent maintenance of my new fit state.
  • aphillips8180
    aphillips8180 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Francesca3162
    Francesca3162 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    ok, I am an old fart, but if you wish to add me please feel free....
  • TechxyGirl
    TechxyGirl Posts: 6
    Options
    I think you have some new friends now! I'm going to add a bunch of you, too. Hooray for a great big support community!

Age shouldn't matter, in fact its better to get a more well-rounded perspective having friends of all ages. Those of us who have already been there can still relate, we all have something to share.
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    im old but not that old ...add me if you would like to motivate /support
  • julia4794
    julia4794 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started in February, so 4-ish months. I'm totally happy with that.
  • julia4794
    julia4794 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Oh it's not that I don't want friends of different ages, it's just that I'm not seeing many people my age using MFP and I wonder why. I can't be the only 18 year old who's overweight, can I? Hahaha.
  • yummymummy29
    yummymummy29 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    im 21 and everyone add me! do not have enough friends and hey age is nothing but a number! need all the support i can get :)