it's not much but...

Options
i moved to the USA and over about a year put on about 13 lbs without really realising what was going on until all my clothes started getting really tight.

i was 143lbs when i first arrived and this May i hit a max weight of 156lbs. i was stressing out over qualifying exams for grad school, so it was a lot of stress eating.

today, i weighed myself and i am under 150lbs again for the first time in at least a year. ok, so i'm at 149lbs, but it's a small victory and it helps keep me motivated to keep it up until i get back to my pre-USA weight.

:bigsmile:

Replies

• tlapdx72
    tlapdx72 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME!! Keep up the good work! Taking the weight off slow is how to keep the weight off.:drinker:
  • kokonutmama
    Options
    Yay! :flowerforyou:
    I'm trying to get back down to my Australia weight :) US air must be fattening :laugh:
  • nehptune
    Options
    Yay! :flowerforyou:
    I'm trying to get back down to my Australia weight :) US air must be fattening :laugh:

EXACTLY!!
    nothing to do with giant portion sizes... ha ha ha!
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Good work!
    :flowerforyou:
  • goodinmeek
    Options
    Don't discount those baby steps...It is fun to break through a certain goal...like crossing the finish line first and getting to break the tape...Awesome!!

I share in your excitement today...6 lbs. in 3 weeks!! Broke through a line that has been keeping me back for a couple of months! It felt great!!

Yea Us! :laugh:
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!