Before and Current pics-almost 50 days on MFP

Options
nikkiprickett
nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
Hello,
I'm 22 I've been on MFP about 50 days, i'm 5'8, highest weight was 207, MFP start weight was 203, current weight is 190...

Measurements on 3/28
Chest-42
Right arm-14.5
Left arm - 14.5
Waist - 37.5
Belly Button Line - 41
Pant Line - 41
hips - 46
Right thigh - 28
Left thigh - 27.5

Measurements on 5/14
Chest - 37 (5 in lost)
right arm - 12 (2.5 in lost)
left arm - 12.5 (2 in lost)
waist - 30.5 (7 in lost)
belly button line - 36 (5 in lost)
pant line - 36.5 (4.5 in lost)
hips - 40.5 (5.5 in lost)
right thigh - 25 (3 in lost)
left thigh - 24 (3.5 in lost)

total lbs lost =13
total inches lost = 38

my goal weight is around 150 right now, but it could change-I really want to get my body fat % down and tone up so if the scale doesn't move I'm not to heartbroken...I currently started reading new rules of lifting for women and i'm learning A LOT about how women should be working out and i'm going to start their workout/food plan soon :)

Hope the pics work :)

10n7pqv.jpg

9ut0g1.jpg

v7v5sk.jpg

Replies

• nikkiprickett
    Options
    well poopy, they're too big-let me resize them so you CAN ACTUALLY SEE THE PICS FROM TODAY!! haha
  • BuckeyeLife
    BuckeyeLife Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    VERY nice work, lots of noticeable changes. Not flexing/arms up on after would have let us see a little more in that regard, but still, impressive difference!
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    you look great in order to see the pic click on the set of pics you want to see and click open image in new tab :)
  • nikkiprickett
    Options
    157ovmb.jpg

here's one of me not flexing...
  • nikkiprickett
    Options
    fixed the other pics too :) I couldn't look at the HUGE pics of my before---yucky lol
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    Big difference in your back side! Keep it up! : D
  • kaylz0106
    kaylz0106 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Amazing well done! The secret is...!?!
  • nikkiprickett
    Options
    No secret---Get The New Rules of Lifting For Women book (i just started reading it last night, veryyy helpful)

eat clean, log everything, exercise.
    that'd be it :)
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Great progress! I've no one to take pictures of my progression - and not sure if I'd really want to share! :) There's a book on lifting for women you say? I've been lifting weights for a while and lift pretty heavy on most exercises I do but never heard of a book specifically geared towards lifting for women...Might check that one out! And yes agree with you there, eat clean and exercise. Best way to melt off the fat and pounds
  • nikkiprickett
    Options
    Thanks! and pics of you, I'm sure would be awesome!!

and yes, It's called New Rules of Lifting for Women...and it is just for us :)
    I love it so far, still have a lot to read tho!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!