Widowed during the Zombie Apocalypse

Options
Hi everyone-

It's been a long time since I've asked for help.

I lost the woman I love and our child during the Zombie Apocalypse a couple summers ago.

It has been hard living without her... I mean that quite literally as creatures keep trying to eat me.

Honestly, I have lost nearly 50 pounds while running from zombies and from myself.

Still... I feel it's time to build a team and ask others for help.

If you can see it in your heart, I could use a lot of people around me who have the skills to motivate, inspire, and just plain survive.

I won't drag you along on a pointless search for a gd Twinkie, but I will watch your back if you watch mine.

Stay safe out there and send me your requests soon (before we both end up on the wrong end of a set of decaying bicuspids).

Much Love,

Rain J. Redfield

Replies

• Escarda
    Escarda Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Alot of us are actually in a zombie apocalypse group atm.
    Im sure when this one ends, a new one will start.
  • RedVelvetCurls
    RedVelvetCurls Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm Hayley, medical trainee. You need first aid? Take me along with you.
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm Mark... I generally enjoy fccking **** up and I ride bikes. Mobile-Asskicking at your service
  • cinnamon_gurl
    Options
    I'm not sure what skills I bring to the table, but feel free to add me!
  • ChrisIn757
    ChrisIn757 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm Chris. Trained military assassin, all-American bad *kitten*, and general f**cker-upper of TWINKIES!!! I'm the guy you shoot in the knee when the zombies get too close to buy yourself some time. YOU NEED A GUY LIKE ME ON YOUR TEAM!

As for what Scarlett brings to the table...well rebuilding the human race after a ZA is an "all hands revolution". ;)
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm Chris. Trained military assassin, all-American bad *kitten*, and general f**cker-upper of TWINKIES!!! I'm the guy you shoot in the knee when the zombies get too close to buy yourself some time. YOU NEED A GUY LIKE ME ON YOUR TEAM!

As for what Scarlett brings to the table...well rebuilding the human race after a ZA is an "all hands revolution". ;)

HAHAHAHA ^^^ Awesome!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Hop on in the zombie mobile!

zombie-car-1.jpg
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    <----BAMF. 'Nuff said. :smokin:
  • cinnamon_gurl
    Options