has anyone tried apidrex?

Options
Hi all I am looking for a supplement that can help me with energy levels and crave my hunger while cutting calories and working out. Has anyone out here tried apidrex? I found a site that has really good reviews, but I just can't find many testimonials or reviews on the general web, thank you

Replies

• bradthemedic
    bradthemedic Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    There are no reviews on it because it's a scam product.
  • Bonnieelizabeth
    Bonnieelizabeth Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have not tried it but I am currently taking a product called thermo lift 11 and it does help with energy and curbing the appetite. I used a different product before that this company put out it had the Ephedra in it and it was awesome but the fda made companies take the Ephedra out so this replaced it but is good. If you are interested you can e-mail them at www.goldshieldelite.com This has helped me !
  • amyjonez
    amyjonez Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    thank you, I had a good product a few years back that I really liked but had ephedra in it and then they changed it and it didn't do the same thing anymore. Just looking to try to find something to help curb the appetite and give me a good dose of energy.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    You can do it without any drugs or funky products. I believe in you.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Vitamin B12. You're welcome for the savings, feel free to send me the balance in the form of a gift card

EDIT: For the hunger....EAT. ALL of your calories and workout burns
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Try H2O.
  • yabba45
    yabba45 Posts: 35
    Options
    I don't believe in any of that stuff. Hard work and discipline is my method. I let myself get to this point to its up to myself to get me out of it. I've seen girls do the whole herbal life thing only to quickly regain the weight once they stop using it. The weight doesn't go on overnight and it won't come off like that either. I don't mean this to sound harsh at all, so I apologize if it sounds that way. You can do it without any of the gimmicks. I have faith in you. good luck