One year, 70 lbs GONE

Options

Replies

• nay1228
    nay1228 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You have done a great job! You were beautiful before and now you are stunning. :smile:

My goal is to lose 70 lbs as well so this was very encouraging! ( I love St. Augustine, too!! :heart: )
  • Tribbey143
    Tribbey143 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely ahhhhmazing! :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Congrats on an amazing year :-)
  • Littlehaydensmommy
    Options
    You look TERRIFIC!! Keep up the great work!! :o)
  • jennfost777
    jennfost777 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That's great! Btw what size are you wearing now? Just curious it seems that weights really make a difference
  • Curt959
    Curt959 Posts: 21
    Options
    Congrats on a successful weight loss journey over the past year! Your achievement is inspirational to a lot of people, including myself!
  • rrumbolt
    rrumbolt Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    wow....people like you sure inspire me. great job
  • fromfattofine
    fromfattofine Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Fab girl, just fab!
  • Drendren
    Drendren Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Happy 1 year anniversary! And thanks as well for posting how you got there. I love that you started out at 1200/day, and then increased your food once you got into the swing of things.
    Congrats on your new lifestyle!
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    r u sure u didnt have any weight loss surgery?
    interesting! since all these weight loss surgeries became popular more and more people claim drastic weight loss by diet and exercise

geez....and so what if she did have surgery? who cares? she still lost the weight...what, she didn't earn some badge for suffering? I guess the 70 pounds doesn't really count then right?
    Super ridiculous reply, at a 2 lb loss per week it would only take about 8 months to lose 70 lbs. it's not magic, it's dedication.
    Anyway Great job on your weight loss!
  • Kandigirl05
    Kandigirl05 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Great job, you look fabulous and I'm sure you feel even better. You are an inspiration to many!!
  • twoboys2012
    twoboys2012 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    bump
  • twoboys2012
    twoboys2012 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    wicked job well done!
  • pinkupooh
    pinkupooh Posts: 155
    Options
    you look great. You looked very beautiful then and even more beautiful now..:) Great job! Thanks for sharing, very inspirational...:)
  • majones_orl
    majones_orl Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! 13 to go...you can do it.
  • Mendham07945
    Mendham07945 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You don't even look like the same person. Congratulations .... and thanks for the inspiration.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,005 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS you look amazing
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Congratulation!!!!! WOW, I hope to be in your shoes in a year. Thanks for posting. Motivation!!!!
  • Kep2005
    Kep2005 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You look GORGEOUS! I have 70-80lbs to lose so your story is SO motivating for me! Congratulations on your hard work - I don't even know you but I am so proud of your accomplishment!! And thank you for sharing your pics & story...it gives me hope!!
  • SwtMelissa86
    SwtMelissa86 Posts: 165
    Options
    you look great! awesome job.. i know how hard it is!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!