Male gym attire. What do you think?!?!

Options
fatty_to_fitty
fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
Why do these posts always pop up for women? Why are you watching other people so much at the gym? Get in thrash it out get lost.

So have you seen what some men wear to they gym?

Shell suits

Track suits so big they look like they might faint from heat exhaustion

Skinny little vest for their big tight muscles

Dodgy Canvas shoes, cos after all they aren't here to do cardio just pump it up

The wierd one in the martial arts tshirt you know has never seen a dojo in his life

The guy in a cap(your indoors dude and it's hot)

The guy with odd stains you wonder if he ever washes his kit

How do you have time to look at the women?

Replies

• jodyl70
    jodyl70 Posts: 94
    Options
    There is a guy at my gym who wears a black thong under his white see through silky spandex short thing............

Makes me wish I was blinded - or he went to another gym. :sad:
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Why do these posts always pop up for women? Why are you watching other people so much at the gym? Get in thrash it out get lost.

Shell suits

Track suits so big they look like they might faint from heat exhaustion

Skinny little vest for their big tight muscles

Dodgy Canvas shoes, cos after all they aren't here to do cardio just pump it up

The wierd one in the martial arts tshirt you know has never seen a dojo in his life

The guy with odd stains you wonder if he ever washes his kit

How do you have time to look at the women?

How do you have time to look at the women? You've obviously never been to a gym in San Diego? How do you NOT have time to look at the women? Stop wearing spandex and sports bras and I'll stop. Girls like you make me laugh.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    hahahaha! I wish I went to the gym sometimes so I could enjoy all these sights.
  • peggymenard
    peggymenard Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    No Speedos please.
  • steve1686
    steve1686 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    There is a guy at my gym who wears a black thong under his white see through silky spandex short thing............

Makes me wish I was blinded - or he went to another gym. :sad:
    What? Should I not wear that?
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

With all the hot chicks at my gym, I'd be flattered if a guy looked at me like, 'oh yeah' HEHE

I have gotten the "nod of respect" several times lately, which is nice.

I hangout in the men's section of the gym (free weights) so I get to see a lot of beautiful men with beautiful muscles. They are also really nice and helpful guys, so I don't really care what they wear. :smokin:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I like the men who are well-built and wear shirts with the sleeves cut off, but the hole is so big I can see all the way in. Abs, baby. It's like the male equivalent of cleavage. :smokin: I also like a nice-fitting pair of basketball shorts, cause they're shiny which makes it apparent if a guy has that side-butt indentation. :glasses: I'm such a creeper.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    I like the men who are well-built and wear shirts with the sleeves cut off, but the hole is so big I can see all the way in. Abs, baby. It's like the male equivalent of cleavage. :smokin: I also like a nice-fitting pair of basketball shorts, cause they're shiny which makes it apparent if a guy has that side-butt indentation. :glasses: I'm such a creeper.

I need to invest in some thick black shades and come visit your gym :)
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options

Nahhhh, just stare. Then when they look at you pretend you're looking at the clock. :bigsmile:
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options

Nahhhh, just stare. Then when they look at you pretend you're looking at the clock. :bigsmile:

lol! I really need to get a gym membership.
  • dane11235813
    dane11235813 Posts: 684 Member
    Options

that's why we wear a hat/beanie. it's hot in the gym and we'd rather not have sweat running down our face then entire time.
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options

that's why we wear a hat/beanie. it's hot in the gym and we'd rather not have sweat running down our face then entire time.

But do you wear cutoff t-shirts and shiny gym shorts? :glasses:
  • _Refried_
    _Refried_ Posts: 194
    Options
    I try not to stare and be a creeper but some of the things women wear in the gym make it extremely hard not to look
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options

guys love to catch girls looking..........no need for the shades..............
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options

I stare currently anyway... shades would make me look way cooler I think though :smokin:
  • JessieArt
    JessieArt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    There was a guy at my gym running on the treadmill in jeans, shirt tucked in and sandals. I had one of these :noway: looks on my face.
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options

Yea, it's only awkward when you start the pelvic thrusts.

50552_168933217879_38703_n.jpg
  • discodaddy61
    discodaddy61 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    you obviously must be at nerd central:laugh:
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Stop wearing spandex and sports bras and I'll stop. Girls like you make me laugh.

<---- this is how I look like in the gym. I feel more comfortable working out in sports bra than with a shirt. I would be flattered & take it as a compliment if someone would stare at me calling me a hottie but unfortunately people there are so busy working out that I'm barely noticable there.

As for the guys, I love seeing them pumping iron with their muscle shirts on or much better if the gym permits, topless. :tongue:
  • andi_everywhere
    andi_everywhere Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I know this really isn't what you're talking about but I had to share anyway. One time at my gym I saw a little old man (prob in his 80s) wearing perfectly pressed trousers, a white button-up shirt, sweater vest and a bowtie. He was working out with one of the trainers, doing some curls with tiny little dumbbells. It was so cute I almost peed myself! :)

Every time I start making stupid excuses for why I can't go to the gym, I think of that man. If he can do it, I sure as hell can too!