Pictures can really show progress...Show me yours!

Options

Replies

• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    fatpic.jpg

BeFunky_125lbsdoinggreat.jpg
    Here you go
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Oh, and make sure at the end it's /img inside the brackets.
  • HeavenLeAngel127
    HeavenLeAngel127 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    *sigh
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    You got it!! :drinker:
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    DectoMay.jpg
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    n6t5zq.jpg
    before 2009 at 237 lbs

33zbq8i.jpg
    yesterday 153 lbs

Oh my GOSH!! You look unbelievable!!! I am extremely impressed :wink:
  • Cheri_Moves
    Options
    Before 260 lbs.
    Day1-2.jpg

After 197 lbs.
    AsylumDay30-19.jpg

Keep up the good work all!!!

You look AMAZING!!!!! (I don't think its fair men can build muscle like that! :wink: I'm jealous!)
  • SpecMySuit
    SpecMySuit Posts: 13
    Options
    Sorry... ;-P You dont need them though, you are looking great!
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Here is my progress as of about 10 days ago:

Day 1

028.jpg

Day 60

001-1.jpg

The rest of the pictures are at this link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/587296-p90x-day-60-progress-pics
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Ok here is a ton. Before I post photo's let me go ahead and tell my story..

I started this journey 2 year's ago, it's been on and off, I lost 70lbs while pregnant with my daughter, so in 9 month's I lost 70lbs. I had Gestational Diabetes. I was on a strict diet from the start of my pregnancy, it was found in the first trimester. After I had her, I gained 25.5lbs back. I got frustrated with myself, I was depressed. I felt awful, I hated being me. I hated everything on my body. I went from 250lbs to 180, gained 25.5 back was 205.5 on September 22, 2011 when I decided to buckle down and get the rest off. yup I remember the start date lol. I have about 15-20 more pounds to go to lose.

My height: 5 foot 3 inches or 63 inches tall.
    Start weight: 250
    Current weight: I'm going between 134 and 137 right now, but I think that's about over (it's TOM so I'm sure once that goes away I'll be closer to 130.)
    Goal weight: 120-115 depending on what I like best. Once I hit my goal weight, I want to really focus on weight lifting and build up to about 135 with muscle mass.

Basically I have a long way's to go still but for the weight loss part, it's almost there and I can reach out and touch it.

Time for the photo's, hope you want photo over load, cus this is through the entire process.

250lbs
    250lb.jpg

This is from September to April
    70lbs.jpg

My Fat pant's and shorts
    fat2skn.jpg

My stomach progress
    stomach.jpg

From March to may
    march-may.jpg

February to May
    feb-may.jpg

Face changing
    faces.jpg

My arm change from January to May
    arms.jpg

My main source of work out is jogging, I jog, walk, do push up's, should press, bench dips, and some time's I do zumba. I've done the 30 day shred. I am not dieting, I just count my calories, day's I jog I eat about 1400, day's I don't jog, I eat about 1200. 1200 is just right for me when I'm not jogging.

not only is your transformation AMAZING, but you have the most gorgeous green eyes i have ever seen!
  • Cheri_Moves
    Options

Ah thanks! But come on... Id totally take a few of em :happy:
    I LOVE muscles :) The one thing Ive realized, maybe more then anything, is that no matter HOW much weight you loose, if that's all you do and dont start strength training, you'll always be SKINNY FAT! I do NOT want to be skinny fat, I want to be fit and ripped (for a girl, of course!)

But dang... I am still amazed at your progress. You SURE that's the same guy??? jk!
  • cannonsky
    cannonsky Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    progress1.jpg
    me at 152

progress2.jpg
    me at 137
  • SpecMySuit
    Options

I LOVE muscles :) The one thing Ive realized, maybe more then anything, is that no matter HOW much weight you loose, if that's all you do and dont start strength training, you'll always be SKINNY FAT! I do NOT want to be skinny fat, I want to be fit and ripped (for a girl, of course!)

But dang... I am still amazed at your progress. You SURE that's the same guy??? jk!

Haha Yes, I promise its the same guy (no photoshop skills here lol). Those results came after a round of P90X, two rounds of Insanity, a round of Insanity: The Asylum and I do HIIT and Tabatas 3 to 4 times a week.

I agree about the strength training, it is very important, even if it is just calisthenics.
  • Cheri_Moves
    Options

Haha Yes, I promise its the same guy (no photoshop skills here lol). Those results came after a round of P90X, two rounds of Insanity, a round of Insanity: The Asylum and I do HIIT and Tabatas 3 to 4 times a week.

I agree about the strength training, it is very important, even if it is just calisthenics.

totally joking about it not being the same guy! Its amazing how much people can transform with weight loss and muscle gain.

I started New Rules of Lifting For Women in March and have seen wonderful results!!! I love heavy lifting and what it's doing to my body! I am also training for my first triathlon this summer as well as running for multiple races. I love fitness!!!
  • Cheri_Moves
    Options
    progress1.jpg
    me at 152

progress2.jpg
    me at 137

nice job!!! what a difference!!
  • SpecMySuit
    Options

totally joking about it not being the same guy! Its amazing how much people can transform with weight loss and muscle gain.

I started New Rules of Lifting For Women in March and have seen wonderful results!!! I love heavy lifting and what it's doing to my body! I am also training for my first triathlon this summer as well as running for multiple races. I love fitness!!!

Thats awesome to hear, keep on keeping on. I am sure you will do well in all you do :)
  • DeadEyedSuburbanite
    DeadEyedSuburbanite Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    As I read through the thread I really wanted to quote every single person individually...

YOU LOOK AMAZING!!

The same here.

This thread is so inspiring. Well done all you hotties,
  • Julietecosse
    Julietecosse Posts: 165
    Options
    Fantastic. It is incredible the difference 30 lbs make. Congrats. I have lost 12 lbs of the 30 that I wish to lose, slowly but surely, and wonder when I will get there, but I will keep on until I do. Your photo has really inspired me this morning. Thanks for posting.
  • cali8_love
    cali8_love Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    November 2011 before
    IxVDo.jpg

5ymgh.jpg
    Now
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You all so amazing..Thank for sharing and the inspiration to keep reaching for my goal..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!