One year, 70 lbs GONE

Options

Replies

• hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    boom, and there goes a pretty lady. magical!
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic work!
  • wimbels
    wimbels Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    r u sure u didnt have any weight loss surgery?
    interesting! since all these weight loss surgeries became popular more and more people claim drastic weight loss by diet and exercise

Rude. You CAN lose weight through plain old diet and exercise. I know it's hard to believe, especially in our society of quick-fixes but saying she must've had surgery completely belittles all of the hard work she put in.
  • ivetteo21
    ivetteo21 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Very Inspiring..seriously. Thanks!! Way to go.. you're almost at your goal and you look awesome!
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    wow you are gorgeous! CONGRATS!
  • BG10708
    BG10708 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look wonderful, and much younger. Thanks for sharing.
  • laurarpa
    laurarpa Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Happy 1 year - you look FABULOUS!

So happy to see such great results for someone who is eating enough :)
  • Masterdo
    Masterdo Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Great result :) Keep it up!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful and healthy..Thank you for the inspiration..
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    You look SO FANTASTIC! CONGRATULATIONS and continued success!
  • AmandaCaswell1982
    AmandaCaswell1982 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! All your encouraging words really mean so much! And a great support site is what it's all about!!!
    That's great! Btw what size are you wearing now? Just curious it seems that weights really make a difference

RIght now I'm anywhere from size 7-9; I was an 18 for pants. Shirts I am a medium; was XL-XXL.
  • yuckidah
    yuckidah Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous. Well done (& thanks for the inspiration).
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations!
  • supernewyorkgirl10
    Options
    You look fantastic! Such an inspiration! Thank you for sharing! :) xx
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    You really look amazing!! Such a beautiful person! Great job on your journey of success!
  • Jennaannwatts
    Options
    omg you look amazing inspiration!! did u exercise? and diet tell me what you did!! x
  • treatingmybodyright
    treatingmybodyright Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and I can't tell you how happy I am to call you my MFP friend! You work hard and consistently, and the results are proof of that!
  • beachlover718
    Options
    you look like a totally different person, great job!
  • AmandaCaswell1982
    AmandaCaswell1982 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and I can't tell you how happy I am to call you my MFP friend! You work hard and consistently, and the results are proof of that!

And you're one of my big inspirations!!!!!
    omg you look amazing inspiration!! did u exercise? and diet tell me what you did!! x
    Yes I exercise- sometimes alot, but it's because I like to eat! I do 5-6 days a week, usually in the am and hour or so and at lunch 1/2 hour of walking, running etc. I've been sick for a month so just starting to get back in the groove! I eat about 2000 cals a day- thats an average. Sometimes more, sometimes less. This site and the wonderful people on it inspired me! I started reading about "eating more" and it really hit home for me. Since I've started eating more and working out (weight/ resistance training is important!) I've seen the most drastic change. I'm building alot of muscle and seem to be able to handle higher calories.
  • simplyshannal
    simplyshannal Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Congrats on such a wonderful accomplishment! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!