Beautiful Blue Team WEEK 18

Options
1235»

Replies

• hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, still thinking of ya and proud of you. Just sooo busy this month. Keep goin. I haven't seen BL yet, no time. I'm up for whatever you guys wanna do. Chat soon!:flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I'm here barely too though. I have had major motivation issues the last few weeks--I need to be a lot better about visiting daily. I also vote we start a new thread, maybe a new challenge. I need the external motivation right now. I love Rach's spread sheet and don't have a clue how to make one, but I do have excel. I hope rach is okay. I want her to come back and play with us again. :frown: If you want I can work up a spreadsheet for weigh-ins if I get time to figure it out today and we can start fresh. Let me know what you think.

The new spreadsheet sounds great! Please do try! I think that we could all use the motivation!

I agree sounds great!
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    So I think I have the spreadsheet figured out, I just don't know how to get it on the board? Anyone know how to get it from excel to here? I tried to cut and paste and all I get is the information nothing like the beautiful table that it should be. Help?
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I just took a quick look at what Rach did before.

First. the spreadsheet has to be turned into a JPG.
    Whether that be a screen shot, or copy and paste those cells into MS-PAINT or photoshop, and then save as a picture (JPG)

Once you have it in a JPG format, then you can upload to Photobucket, and put the link in here.

Let me know if you need a hand or have any questions.
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I believe Rach is using a screenshot.
    To take a screenie, you just hit "Prt Scrn" on your computer, which takes a picture of the window open on your computer.
    From there, paste it into MS Paint, and crop it, upload to photobucket, and put the image here.
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, just checking in!! I hope everyone is doing well.

Congrats on 82 pounds, Chrissy!!! :drinker: :bigsmile:

I can't wait to see the new spreadsheet. Looks like our team is dwindling, though. :ohwell: But... tonight is Biggest Loser night so maybe watching that will inspire some people to come back!

I *finally* broke the 40-pound loss barrier... even though it was only by one pound... I could've cried. That 239 was the lowest number I've seen in years. I have a challenge going on with a friend on here to get to 230 by Halloween. I am trying, but with working two jobs now, it's so hard. :indifferent: I also have a thing going on with a girl at work... she is only about 10 pounds over her goal weight, but is SO miserable. So, when she reaches 5 pounds lost, we're going out to celebrate. And when I reach 10 pounds lost, we're doing the same thing. :flowerforyou: Incentive = :heart:

Has anyone heard from Rach yet??
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options

I can't wait to see the new spreadsheet. Looks like our team is dwindling, though. :ohwell: But... tonight is Biggest Loser night so maybe watching that will inspire some people to come back!

I *finally* broke the 40-pound loss barrier... even though it was only by one pound... I could've cried. That 239 was the lowest number I've seen in years. I have a challenge going on with a friend on here to get to 230 by Halloween. I am trying, but with working two jobs now, it's so hard. :indifferent: I also have a thing going on with a girl at work... she is only about 10 pounds over her goal weight, but is SO miserable. So, when she reaches 5 pounds lost, we're going out to celebrate. And when I reach 10 pounds lost, we're doing the same thing. :flowerforyou: Incentive = :heart:

Yahoo!! Congrats to you!! Keep up the good work!! You'll get there!! :drinker:
  • Leigh14
    Options

Gracias, pretty girl! :flowerforyou: Your new pic is great!
  • sanifrey
    Options

Gracias, pretty girl! :flowerforyou: Your new pic is great!

:blushing: :blushing: Gracias to you as well... :blushing:
  • debnu1
    Options
    I am very computer illiterate so I may need more help than that, but I will see what I can do. The question is does everyone want to stick with their original starting weights or new? I will put in the originals but if you want new please let me know. I guess we all ought to weigh in tomorrow too--send me the weights and hopefully I will get it up by Wednesday afternoon. :bigsmile: I sure do hope rach is okay--and that she doesn't mind that we are moving on--Rach we miss you!:cry:
  • debnu1
    Options
    I think I have it figured out, here is the ultimate test. Look it over and if you want changes let me know!

New%20weight%20chart.JPG

I think I will have to get it a little bigger, but it gets the point across--hope everyone is having a great day, lets get back on the band wagon! :heart: :bigsmile:
  • Leigh14
    Options
    I think I have it figured out, here is the ultimate test. Look it over and if you want changes let me know!

New%20weight%20chart.JPG

I think I will have to get it a little bigger, but it gets the point across--hope everyone is having a great day, lets get back on the band wagon! :heart: :bigsmile:

That's cute. :flowerforyou: Looks good to me!
  • sanifrey
    Options
    I think that the new spreadsheet looks great!! Good job & thankyou!!

My weigh in this week is 145 :wink:
  • Leigh14
    Options
    I think we should stick with our start weight ... opinions??

My weight this week is 239. :flowerforyou:
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    My start weight was 200, I think.
    My weight now is 195.
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Starting weight is ok with me.

This week 196.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I sent her a PM again - we'll see if she answers.

I will be gone tomorrow afternoon thru Thursday night so I won't be lurking on the boards....

now down 82 pounds! Hello 150s! I haven't been able to say that in 18 years! Original goal 149 - only 8 pounds away....if I go below that's ok too! I just want to be in the "healthy range" on the chart!

WTG on the 150's very proud of you. :drinker:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    So my dry socket has healed but still on the soft food diet. I haven't lost anything but i haven't gained anything either. I know my doctor told me to get down to 140 but really i just wnat to get down to like 150 or 155. I don't know if I can do 140. :explode:
  • debnu1
    Options