When do you weigh-in? AM/PM?

Options

Replies

• tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    AM. After morning bathroom when I'm all dehydrated and junk. Nekkid while the shower is warming up.
    (Boom chicka wah wah)

Usually on a Thursday because I've had Monday - Wednesday to be good. Weekends tend to be bad.
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    AM. After morning bathroom when I'm all dehydrated and junk. Nekkid while the shower is warming up.
    (Boom chicka wah wah)

brown chicken brown cow

:laugh:
  • DavidYates79
    DavidYates79 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning after using the bathroom (and in the buff). And thinking light thoughts.

Had me laughing^^
    I also do it in the morning, after all bodily evacuations possible, and while holding helium balloons. I'm making real progress, but I'm afraid the process of adding balloons every time has left me very little space in my house, and in possibly a dangerous situation if they all pop at the same time. It may however be an incredibly fun way to go.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    (Boom chicka wah wah)

brown chicken brown cow

:laugh:

That depends on what I ate the night before....
  • qtpieprnsz
    qtpieprnsz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Not that I'm obsessed, but more curious... I weigh myself almost 3 times a day.... in the morning.. naked before getting dressed, after work, when I change from work clothes to whatever clothes (typically in bra and panties) and then again at night before bed and just before I put on my pjs.

It's interesting to see how I fluxtuate and how certain foods... or bodily movements... affect the scale!!!
  • jkrim941
    jkrim941 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    This is really insightful! I usually weigh myself Saturday around 12-1230pm. At the gym before working out- in full workout gear with my iPod strapped to my arm. I wonder how much I'd "lose" weighing myself in the morning, post-potty in the buff...

I literally burst out a laugh from my desk at the helium balloons. Good start to a Tuesday!
  • JA123MIE
    JA123MIE Posts: 3
    Options
    IN THE AM AFTER GOING TO THE BATHROOM IN THE BUFF.....
  • Insangelous
    Insangelous Posts: 33
    Options
    In my underwear, after I pee in the morning. Or really just before eating and drinking, but after peeing and with as little clothes as possible.
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning after using the bathroom (and in the buff). And thinking light thoughts.

Had me laughing^^
    I also do it in the morning, after all bodily evacuations possible, and while holding helium balloons. I'm making real progress, but I'm afraid the process of adding balloons every time has left me very little space in my house, and in possibly a dangerous situation if they all pop at the same time. It may however be an incredibly fun way to go.

LOL!

Me too. I made the mistake of thinking of an airplane one day but those things are actually really heavy so I was unhappy with the results.
  • sr4ca
    sr4ca Posts: 43
    Options
    Friday mornings, in pjs (but I make sure to have the same pjs on every friday a.m.), after bathroom. I weigh on Friday mornings to keep me motivated going into the weekend.
  • jcperkns
    jcperkns Posts: 109
    Options
    AM, in the buff, and after I have gone to the restroom. I used to weigh in at night too, but my weight often fluctuates anywhere from 3-5 lbs during the course of a day.
  • njoithomp
    njoithomp Posts: 61
    Options
    I usually weight in the morning. But mostly I make sure I weigh at the same time each day to get an accurate account of weight lost.
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I weigh first thing in the morning, after I tinkle, in nothing but my skibbies.
  • Neen79
    Neen79 Posts: 9 Member
    Options

LOL I love this...but i only had it half right cuz I wasn't thinking light thoughts. :bigsmile:
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    AM
  • tarad0923
    tarad0923 Posts: 6
    Options
    In the morning, after my bathroom visit, and usually have light weight pj's on. I try not to weigh-in daily but it's a bit of a habit:)
  • jamagor
    jamagor Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Monday morning after using the bathroom naked, sometimes leaning forward, sometimes back it doesn't make a difference!
  • MonkeyBars
    MonkeyBars Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    buff, every morning & evening (as I'm a virgo LOL)

I use this!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/YouW8-Composition-Bathroom-wireless-technology/dp/B00511J6IU

so it stores everything in the cloud & I type up in MFP when I get time ;)
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Every morning about 30 minutes after I get up, go to the bathroom & take a shower - and wearing only undies. I have two scales, one digital. I record both everyday in my "exercise notes" just to keep myself in line!
  • Mctree20
    Mctree20 Posts: 137
    Options
    Once a week, AM, after breakfast but before lunch.

Wearing a pair of shorts. I use my Wii Fit Plus to weigh me.