Day 1- Looking for Friends.

Options
2»

Replies

• RichardCMolloy
    RichardCMolloy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm a 41 yr old Dad of 2 & feel free to add me :) Best of luck!
  • cazkath96
    cazkath96 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    im also looking for friends to help and support each other through this hard time! add me if u like :-)
  • gobandgo
    gobandgo Posts: 2
    Options
    I am with you on this journey. You can add my name to the list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bwaybabe25
    bwaybabe25 Posts: 10
    Options
    welcome. I have a lot of weight to lose mywelf so i understand wanting support. :-) feel free to add me .
  • BabeedollB
    BabeedollB Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You have come to the right place!!! Folk here are fantastic!! Feel free to send me a friend request!
  • nanandbai
    nanandbai Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi All: I am Nancy. I'm 54 years old and have about 80 lbs to lose. I am starting here today. I have been overweight since about age 13. Before that I was skinny! I started controlling my food intake 2 weeks ago and have lost 4 lbs. I will support any/everyone if you will help me, too! Maybe we can create a challenge! I use to be on an ediets challenge where we worked on one thing for a week, like hitting all of our water, staying under our fats range, etc. We made it harder too, like recording exercize for a week or two, etc. Anyone up for it? Maybe we can kick off with a GREAT first week?!?!?!?! Glad to be here!
  • twocanjan
    twocanjan Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Your going to love it here. Feel free to add me.
    Janet
  • cazkath96
    cazkath96 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: thanks!! i already love it the positive comments have really inspired me to keep going THANK YOU ALL
  • avega12
    avega12 Posts: 17
    Options
    Hello Daanis, I just started 2 months ago and I'd love to share the journey with you! Please add me since I don't know how to add people to my page!!! Remeber it's one day at a time, we didn't gain the weight overnight and we're not going to loose it overnight but, with perseverance and determination we can reach our goals!! I turn 40 this September and my goal is to be 140 at 40, I'm 39 lbs away from this goal!
  • tommiirugby
    tommiirugby Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi Daanis - feel free to add me!
  • Kgustin81
    Kgustin81 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good luck to all the new people on the site --- looking for friends and motivation on here myself.

Anyone wanting to add me so we can all help each other!