Pictures can really show progress...Show me yours!

Options

Replies

• taygrad
    taygrad Posts: 19
    Options
    You guys are inspirational! I will be taking my first progress shot soon. :)
  • OTchic
    OTchic Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You are all amazing! My family thinks I'm obsessed with looking at before and afters, but it really is so motivating lol

i think im obsessed but really its just for motivation!!
  • chnkytim42
    chnkytim42 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    not even close to complete, and really embarrasing. lol but this is me 10 pounds in
    tim2-2.jpg
    and then i dropped another 20
    where i am now.............. remeber long way to go still
    tim3-1.jpg
  • OTchic
    OTchic Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    After 3 kids in the last 4 years and finally able to have a little extra time to focus on me...I'm seeing a little progress...still have a lot of work I want to do but I decided today since I had the same jeans on that it was time to see if I could see anything and I was able to see a little difference...first picture was taken in January 2012 - I started eating better then, but really the last month I've been calorie counting and running (starting to train for a 1/2 at the end of the year) I know the majority of this progress has been done in the last 4-6 weeks...I haven't lost any pounds but I am losing inches...hoping to be back in a few months with bigger success...Thank you all for your motivation, your success stories keep me pushing towards my own goals!!!

[img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c367/samantharelien/new general album/jan-may2012progression.jpg[/img]

Jan 2012 - May 2012

[img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c367/samantharelien/new general album/march-may2012progressioncopy.jpg[/img]

March 2012 - May 2012

ur looking pretty great!!!
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    California.jpg
    Untitled.jpgUntitled-1.jpg
  • African_Goddess
    Options
    pizapcom13351990768771.jpg\

304 lbs vs. 170 ish

U look great, I'm hoping my 170 looks half as gud as urs!....great job!!
  • JustAmyRenee
    JustAmyRenee Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Yall are giving me some hope! These are so awesome cant weight/wait till i have an after!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    mmm hmm! This is my one year before/after, and now I've started lifting heavy, so more pics in a few months. :)

SAM_5827.jpgDSC01186_1.jpg
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    2011-02-09161938.jpg

Sorry they're so blurry.

Looking good mama!!!! ;) I'm always amazed at your b/a photos that you post!
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'd already lost 20 pounds when the first set of photos were taken. But what I find more amazing is the change without pounds lost. Yay for strength training!

pink-bikini-front.jpg

11pounds.jpg

Incredible difference!! *sigh* to be able to get to the gym and start weight lifting myself :/.....BTW LOVE those suits !!!
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Untitled-2.jpg

First pic I was 187lbs
    Second pic I was around 157lbs
    Third pic I was 135lbs
  • snowsflake
    snowsflake Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah! I LOVE these posts!

RecentbeforeandafterMay2012.jpg
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    not even close to complete, and really embarrasing. lol but this is me 10 pounds in
    tim2-2.jpg
    tim3-1.jpg

You have to start somewhere, you are doing awesome! nothing to be embarrassed about!
  • Danette73
    Danette73 Posts: 76
    Options
    You look WONDERFUL!!!! How long did it take you to lose the weight?
  • jagger27
    jagger27 Posts: 79
    Options
    tim2-2.jpg
    tim3-1.jpg

You have to start somewhere, you are doing awesome! nothing to be embarrassed about!

I think you look amazing...you go!!! You should be very proud of yourself!!!
  • jagger27
    jagger27 Posts: 79
    Options
    Untitled-2.jpg

First pic I was 187lbs
    Second pic I was around 157lbs
    Third pic I was 135lbs

I wish my 135 looked like yours!!! You look Ahhh-mazing!!! What are you doing??? I need your secrets!!!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up.

Yes she does!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Wow! Everyone who have submitted phots have done GREAT!
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I want to wear a bikini so bad now!!! I can't wait until I reach my goal. Slow but sure.
  • LoViNlIFe0225
    LoViNlIFe0225 Posts: 121
    Options
    Everyone looks so amazing! You should all be very very VERY proud! I can't wait to have my own success story! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!