Where did you get your bikini?

Options

Replies

• OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Venus.com! Great place with great prices. A MFP pal turned me onto that site before my last vacation.
    I also love VS because the sizing is the same as their bras and panties.

Have fun!
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Walmart....Target....Old Navy...........super cute, and super affordable
  • manderann
    manderann Posts: 189
    Options
    I had trouble finding tops that fit, so I started shopping at VS... best decision ever. I have several of their suits, in different styles, and they all fit great. I'm sure you could find something there that you like! The suits are not cheap, but they are definitely worth it because they last.
  • Tennybird
    Tennybird Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I go to a place near me that makes custom swimwear, but they also carry some non-custom ones too. I got two suits from there from Sunset Swimwear. I love the way they fit and they really hold up over time. I also love that store because they look at your body type and pick bathing suits to make you look good. I paid around $100 each for my suits.
  • Kris0109
    Kris0109 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Old Navy. Ditto on the mixing of sizes, and their boyshorts have good coverage. I had some discounts and stuff and both pieces ended up being less than $20 total
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I got mine at Vicky's last year, 4 pieces from the 'forever sexy' line. The 'skirted bottom' is a nice way to give some extra coverage.

http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265802865928&c=Page&cid=1334717294518&pagename=vsdWrapper&search=true

In addition, I got the mid scoop bottom, a halter top and a colorful halter tankini. They all coordinated so I had 4 different top/bottom combos.
  • strunkm4
    strunkm4 Posts: 266
    Options
    VS, but I have a bootie, so I have to watch which cut I get. There's some that I think look good, but my hubby says my hinder is showing too much!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Old Navy but I want a new one. Victoria's Secret has some really cute ones this year. I've also ordered from Venus before.
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on your price range. I LOVE Betsey Johnson bikinis ( i have a few that I was able to nab on sale). Also, https://www.dianesbeachwear.com/ Their selection is awesome. :)

Good luck! Bikini shopping is one of my favorite things to do. :) Have fun!
  • GB333
    GB333 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I mix and match bikinis -- most of my tops are from Victoria's Secret. Most of my bottoms are from Land's End. Land's End makes adorable bottoms in all kinds of styles - skirts, board shorts, hipsters, etc and all kinds of rises and coverages. They are really great! Check their sale section, too - I have a few bottoms that I paid less than $5 for from them! (And look online for a free shipping coupon, too!)
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    If you're going somewhere that's warm year round I would just buy them there.
    I live in Michigan where bathing suits are EXPENSIVE in the summer.
    When I go to Florida I always buy a bunch since you can get a set for <$25.

=]
  • ltosoni
    ltosoni Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Marshall's has really cute ones, I got a couple of Hurley bikini's (actually the one in my profile pic) there for $30!
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    I got an awesome black one piece at target on sale for $5.

I've gone there in the past for bikinis. They're mostly string bikinis though, so if you're looking for lots of support I wouldn't recommend it
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    What's your definition of affordable?

Yeap!!! I paid $80 for my Ed Hardy and $60 for my Kenneth Cole - that was a good deal.
  • andreacord
    andreacord Posts: 928
    Options
    VS and la senza have some cute ones .. but honest to god I just buy them for a 20$ set because I throw a tank top over it anyways .. my body looks super awkward in one pieces and I hate tankinis, I'm gonna buy myself a whole bunch of hot little bikinis when I lose the weight though.
  • coloradocami
    coloradocami Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I love the skirted bikini's for just a bit of coverage...I found mine at Kohl's. Just a warning it's sometimes hard to find the skirts in smaller sizes
    Peace,
    Cami
  • natalie412
    natalie412 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    The last one I bought is from Aqua by La Vie En Rose. The consultant was SUPER helpful. And to me it was affordable. Then again, I bought one pair of flattering black bottoms, and now I only buy new bikini tops to mix it up!

Never heard of them, but love their bikinis! might have to get one...
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Try Victoria's Secret online - great thing is you can buy a pattern/color in different types of tops and bottoms so you have options! Plus they are good quality swimwear
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Where did I get my bikini?

Same place I got my perfect man and unstoppable exercise-averse metabolism.
  • IndyInk
    IndyInk Posts: 212
    Options
    JCPenney. Top and bottom were $32 total. They fit great and look great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!