Pictures can really show progress...Show me yours!

Options

Replies

• abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I want to wear a bikini so bad now!!! I can't wait until I reach my goal. Slow but sure.

I was thinking the same thing!! I never thought I'd feel comfortable in a bikini....but this thread is making me feel like it might, just might be possible.
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I should take some "before" pics now since I don't have any from when I started...
  • 1Kristine1
    Options
    I want to wear a bikini so bad now!!! I can't wait until I reach my goal. Slow but sure.

I was thinking the same thing!! I never thought I'd feel comfortable in a bikini....but this thread is making me feel like it might, just might be possible.
    I remember wearing a few bikini's in junior high, but I never felt comfortable in them. Can I friend you? Ha, I have seen you around and you seem like a really awesome person. Man I love looking through before and after pics, makes me all emotional lol
  • pandasmama3
    pandasmama3 Posts: 120
    Options
    Sometimes it's hard for us to realize just how much progress we've made. Afterall... we see ourselves everyday, and while we know we are making progress, sometimes it takes a reality check like this to help us shed the image that some of us have lived with for so long.

The December 12th picture is my husband's 50th birthday - I was 44. The May picture is Mother's Day with my boys - I am 11 days away from my 47th birthday.
    ThenNow4.jpg

You look great you look 15 years younger!!!
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    wowza.jpg
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options

I remember wearing a few bikini's in junior high, but I never felt comfortable in them. Can I friend you? Ha, I have seen you around and you seem like a really awesome person. Man I love looking through before and after pics, makes me all emotional lol

Of course you can friend me!! :)

I've never been able to wear a bikini...I think I'd literally cry if I put one on and felt *good* in it :laugh:
  • 1Kristine1
    Options
    wowza.jpg
    Awesome job! :D
  • missingsocks
    missingsocks Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to post it in here but I changed my profile picture to it.

Me in the blue shirt was 2/2012. The black shirt was me 9/2010.
  • jennt_22
    jennt_22 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    bump! so inspiring! great job to all :) will try and remember to post pics when I get home.
  • SerinaK
    SerinaK Posts: 87
    Options
    pizapcom13351990768771.jpg\

304 lbs vs. 170 ish

That is amazing! Great job!
  • jagger27
    jagger27 Posts: 79
    Options
    mmm hmm! This is my one year before/after, and now I've started lifting heavy, so more pics in a few months. :)

SAM_5827.jpgDSC01186_1.jpg

This is totally inspirational!!! You ladies lifting heavy weights...really give me the itch...great job girl!!!
  • beachgrad05
    beachgrad05 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    FIrst picture on left was taken just after I got my Trek FX 7.2 hybrid/fitness bike. The picture on the right was taken on May 5, 2012 after riding 30 miles in the Tour of LB ride on my recently acquired Trek Madone 3.1 road bike.. Almost a 20 lb difference in weight.

BeforeandCurrent.jpg
  • Denfks
    Denfks Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You all look great. Thanks for extra inspiration!
  • 1Kristine1
    Options

Of course you can friend me!! :)

I've never been able to wear a bikini...I think I'd literally cry if I put one on and felt *good* in it :laugh:
    Oh I think I will too. Im just sick of being overweight. Blah! I am almost tempted to go out and buy a nice too small bikini now and hang it on my wall. "Cliche" I know.
  • KeegansMomma
    KeegansMomma Posts: 156
    Options
    That's amazing! Great job!
  • iamers
    iamers Posts: 74
    Options
    at 165 pounds
    106808-0.jpg

this was me at about 125 or so and i have lost more since but its most recent
    1112.jpg

Well done!!
    and also, you met Alex Gaskarth!! I am very jealous!! :noway:
  • mrsgrall
    mrsgrall Posts: 1
    Options
    DAAANG!!! You look AMAZING!! and in less than 2 years. So happy for you.
  • smitty328
    smitty328 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    67.jpg
  • gettingthinandfit
    Options
    2h704d5.jpg

my progress so far :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!