Options
Hi, just started today hopefully i can make strides through this site, my goals will be a little harder to achieve due to no thyroid but im bound and determined to get there. Any support will be highly appreciated, thanks in advance.
~wildspirit~ :smile:

Replies

• Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am failry new, just joined last month. I have enjoyed using this site, it really helps with keeping on track, getting motivated and getting new ideas for exercise and recipes :)
  • blessedx6
    blessedx6 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie also! You will do GREAT, just remember one day at a time!
  • Anniel88
    Anniel88 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've got too much thyroid! Or at least I deal with hypothyroidism from hashimoto's and try to deal with reducing my goiter and inflammation by eating right and getting fit. We can help motivate eachother on what to eat dealing with hypothyroidism whether it is natural or caused by removal of your thyroid. I've sent you a friend invite.
  • grandmeem
    grandmeem Posts: 28
    Options
    Welcome to all! I am looking for new friends also if you want to friend me. I will offer support as I can :flowerforyou:
  • nmaignan
    nmaignan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've used the site in the past but consider myself a newbie -- as I am taking this life changing goal seriuosly now. MFP is amazing. The hardest part is taking the time to log in your information. Best of luck to all. :flowerforyou:
  • stratusofkiser
    stratusofkiser Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am also new to the site. If you want to add a friend for support and motivation I could use a few.
  • mtraver88
    mtraver88 Posts: 78
    Options
    I have Hashimoto's as well. It's an uphill battle at times, but keeping fit and eating well helps. I'm new to this site, but not nutrition and working out. I'm here to help if you'd like. Friend me or message me. :) Keep up the good work!!!