Team UK: September

Options
124»

Replies

• mumsanutter
    mumsanutter Posts: 3,067 Member
    Options
    Well weighed myself this morning and the scales said 169lbs, so 12st 1 so maybe if i'm good I'll reach my goal by the end of the month :huh:

When to weigh myself on the 30th sept or 1st oct?????
  • glittergirlamy14
    glittergirlamy14 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Everyone seems to be doing really good! I've not weighed myself in about 2 & weeks so a bit nervous to stand on the scales!

Think I did actually have mild swine flu when I came back from Ibiza. There's a girl in the Scottish Sun today who's in a coma in Spain because of swine flu, and she was at the same hotel as me at the exact same time! Bit scary, it doesn't sound good for her.

I'm gonna go on my bike tonight at last, I'm going to force myself. I still feel a wee bit run down but I need to push through it.

Hope everyone has a successful week!

Amy x
  • mika24
    Options
    I had a great day today. Went out with the family, ate fast food and at a restaurant. I tried to make good choices and limit myself (taking into account how much walking I was doing). When I got some I put it all into the calorie counter and I was pretty much bang on!

I think I may be getting the hang of this balanced diet, and occasional treats!