Where did you get your bikini?

Options
13»

Replies

• caseycole1
    caseycole1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I second the Venus catalog (or on-line). Just bought an adorable tankini with optional skirt (3 pieces) for under $100.
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    pinupgirlclothing.com
  • Mollydolly10
    Mollydolly10 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    target! so cute and affordable :)
  • nylitak
    nylitak Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    H&M!
  • mdundon09
    mdundon09 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I got mine at TJ Maxx. Check it out. Mine was a Calvin Klein that fits your description of nice coverage on the bottom but adorable and sexy on top. 19.99 from an original price of 114.
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    I buy bathing suits left and right but I also live in Miami so everywhere I go down here has bikinis on sale :laugh:

Last two I bought were from Old Navy. I also have one from VS and two from BEBE and none of them were over $60 bucks. But my favorite, favorite one is a yellow and white polka dot retro style bikini from American Eagle. I wore it the other day and it still fits adorable!
  • ericarae33
    ericarae33 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Victoria Secret, and right now there is a huge sale!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Overtons (boating catalog) used to have a lot. I used to get many from them. I just liked the way they fit. I haven't seen them in the catalogs anymore, so I've been getting them at other places. I bought a couple of bikinis that were the triangle type on top at a swimsuit store and after you get in the water, they seem to move around. :( I found a really cute hot pink one at Walmart. I loved it, but you have to be careful with that color and I got a lime green colored one. Once they are wet the color runs. The pink gets all over white or beige shorts. :( It's too bad because I liked those and they were cheap enough too. I tried to wash them a lot to get the dye out and even used salt as one site said to "set" the color. It didn't work. :(
    I will have to go bikini shopping soon though. One year I waited too long and there were tops with no bottoms to match or no tops to match the bottoms.
    I will have to check VS! :)
  • soon2b_1fitmama
    Options
    Amiclubwear
  • xlolitabandita
    Options
    target!!! I love their swim wear every year.
  • sarad777
    sarad777 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I just went bikini shopping. I am a pear shape. Most painful experience. I finally got a pink bikini. I still think it looks like crap. I am miserable looking at myself in any of them. My husband says it's fine. I don't believe him!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!