Flabby Stomach??

Options
Did you notice that your stomach got flabby after you started losing weight??

Replies

• mormas
    mormas Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    mine has gone flabby too.
    It was like a firm set jelly before I lost weight, now it's all squidgy, like a mashed up jelly
  • Sonriendo
    Sonriendo Posts: 98
    Options
    not really... my tummy has always been flubby.... :blushing:
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    mine has gone flabby too.
    It was like a firm set jelly before I lost weight, now it's all squidgy, like a mashed up jelly

^This. I'm hoping it firms up as I lose more.
  • janey1306
    janey1306 Posts: 83
    Options
    always has been and after 3 kids, 1 eptopic and 1 caesarian i doubt it ever wll be firm, but im trying!
  • sjflowers
    sjflowers Posts: 148
    Options
    Yep. I call it squishy. Someone on this site said to keep up with the core exercises and drink a lot of water...
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    ughh YA! its my worst spot, its like the more weight i lose the worse it looks, lol. i have 2 kids and its just a mess ( a whole big bunch of strech marks). Imma probly do the tummy tuck when i get down to my goal weight and maintain for at least 1year. then I'm going to cover my scar with a pretty new tattoo.
  • skphi1
    skphi1 Posts: 12
    Options
    mine always flappy for past 25 years no matter what exercises I do. I am not overweight. I have been trying for past 25yr to get rid of it after 3 children. Any suggestion????
  • DarcieC2389
    DarcieC2389 Posts: 146
    Options
    not really... my tummy has always been flubby.... :blushing:

LOL. My tummy has been flabby since age 14, so I can't even use pregnancy as an excuse! :-)
  • toomuchsweetness
    toomuchsweetness Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    well, a tummy tuck cost over 5000 , more like 10 in wi.. so im stuck with the flabby... my biggest fear of weightloss.:sick:
  • nicehormones
    nicehormones Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I think mine looks pretty decent for all the weight I've lost. I don't think it will ever look great; I have way too many stretch marks. I have purposely lost only about a pound a week all this time so I could avoid losing muscle mass and having saggy skin. I want to give my skin as much time as possible to tighten up as I get smaller. I also drink a lot of water and moisturize every day. I think losing weight slowly is the thing that has made the most difference.
  • Gr8nurs1271
    Gr8nurs1271 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I've lost 60 pounds on WW so you can imagine what mine looks like! I still rock a bikini at the beach!
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Did you notice that your stomach got flabby after you started losing weight??

Yeah, I think it was because the fat cells were only half full. Think of a stretched out water balloon with half the water removed. The last 10 pounds or so I lost finally thinned out my belly/midsection fat deposits enough for the underlying muscles to show through. My stomach looks and feels a lot firmer now.