20 pounds gone! 15 more to go! Progress Pics!

Options

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats on your progress and good luck to you on the rest of your journey!
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    You are 5'5"? You look fabulous! I am 5'5" and I just got down to 129lbs. You look better than I do:) (not that I'm comparing or anything) :P
  • brownkk1
    brownkk1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im just starting and out and you have inspired me! You look really good. keep up the great work!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You look great...this is why I wish I was a little taller. I am around 140 lbs but 5'3", and you look so much better than me. I still have a "momma's pouch" from my 2 babies and probably always will. Great job!!!
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    You look great. Even if you didn't lose another 15lbs you'd be hot!
  • gerrylimerick
    Options
    Stunning indeed. Very very impressive. A real beauty.
  • amolina0810
    amolina0810 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Thank you ALL so much! I knew there was a reason why I wanted to post these already! You all have motivated me to get out there and kick *kitten* tonight!! I can't ever thank you all enough for the kindness!!!
  • ouandi
    ouandi Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    15 more to go?? From where? lol
    Girl...you look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww thanks!! I want my goal weight to be around 145 but even more toned! According to online calculators I have about 25% BF and I want to reduce that. Slow changes!

I'm 5'5" tall as well and we have the same goal weight. I'm also at the same weight as you 160lbs. My body fat is a little higher though, 30% but pretty darn close. You stomach looks great. I hope mine looks like that when I lose a bit more body fat!
  • shimewazaMan
    shimewazaMan Posts: 413
    Options
    WOW ... 'nuff said! :o)
  • DownHillCrusg
    DownHillCrusg Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    wow!! What a difference 20lbs can do! Go get your goal!!
  • smilin4sugar
    Options
    Great Job....
  • hebenn01
    hebenn01 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Well DAMN. I'm your height but 148 but don't look nearly as good! I need some muscles!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Well done you look great :-)
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Nice work! You look amazing!
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Feel free to friend me if you like.
  • cranford_s
    cranford_s Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Dang girl, you look great!
  • HelmaTO
    HelmaTO Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You Look great!! How tall are you? Im around the same weight and it's always nice to see where other people are at!! Keep up the good work
  • MNchick
    MNchick Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!

You're gonna keep me movin'!
  • amolina0810
    amolina0810 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You Look great!! How tall are you? Im around the same weight and it's always nice to see where other people are at!! Keep up the good work

I am 5'5"!! Yes it is very nice to see where other people are!! It is what keeps me going as well! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!