My Pet Caught Workout Fever :)

Options
I walked in on my dog, Cayce this morning watching a yoga DVD and doing this....

13599631_6269.jpg

Anyone else got a pet with the feva? :happy:

Replies

• steflbrown
    steflbrown Posts: 168
    Options
    My cat loves to help with sit ups!!!
  • JeepBaja
    JeepBaja Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    After a few 10 mile hikes my Black & Tan Coonhound played sick. Does that count????
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    My dog loves Tae Bo.

funny-dog-pictures-goggie-gif-personal-trainer.gif
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    My cat goes crazy when I do sit ups. She stops what she's doing and walks all over me!
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    My pup likes to help motivate me while I'm doing sit ups and push ups. Every time I lower myself, he helps me push back up by aggressively trying to lick my face.
  • DianneBoo
    DianneBoo Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    My dog doesn't necessarily want to help ME, but she LOVES our walks! The only time she is happy to see me is at walk time.....lol!
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    When I play n the dance mat, my old cat (sooty went missing) he loved to be held whilst i was bouncing around! my new cat (also named sooty- adopted with this name, with his mummy) likes to chase my feet whilst playing
  • joanneonline
    joanneonline Posts: 158
    Options
    My dog loves Tae Bo.

funny-dog-pictures-goggie-gif-personal-trainer.gif

I love this!!! :laugh:
  • ErinNichole76
    ErinNichole76 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    the smaller of my two dogs licks the sweat from my temples, forehead, and face while I do crunches or leg lifts or anything where I'm lying on the floor and he can reach my face.
    the big dog rests his head on my tummy for added resistance.

the cat just looks at us like we're all mad.
  • jolarocknrolla
    jolarocknrolla Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    My cat likes to run underneath when i do planks or leg-lifts ... he has NO IDEA how close he is to being smushed. It's all great fun until a sweaty 150 pound woman smothers you.

On the other hand, it's great motivation to hold that plank position when you have a cat-full of claws and teeth under you O_O
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Your dog is cute! When I used to do my p90x ab workout, my dog (profile pic) would come and roll over to his back and kick his legs back and forth!! Hilarious! :D