1235»

Replies

• Darrknys
    Options
    bump
  • heather2pt0
    heather2pt0 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! We have similar stats. Right now I'm at 183.5. Can't wait to be at 147!

Thank you for sharing.
  • comet_wow
    comet_wow Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look great!
  • SDawgW
    SDawgW Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Update for those who wanted it:

I am now in the 130's. I weighed in this morning at 139.6 lbs. So I have 4.6 lbs to go to my initial goal of 135. However, as I had mentioned before I think 130 is my new goal and once I get there I will see if it's suitable for me or if I need to go further.

Cheers.

BDuring2.jpg
  • asalikin
    asalikin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! your perseverance and outlook on life has truly paid off, it shows. a beautiful person on the inside, and out! truly motivational. :) Great work!
  • hennyben
    hennyben Posts: 317
    Options
    You look fantastic. Congratulations!
  • zippymelanie68
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • dyannajoy
    dyannajoy Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    OH! MY! GOODNESS!! You look AMAZING!!! Can I ask how tall you are.......you WERE at about my starting weight and are now at where I would LOVE to be. Can you tell us a bit about how you did all of this!! sooooooo proud of you sweetie!:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • kayd69
    kayd69 Posts: 29
    Options
    What an Inspiration for a new person (Myself) to see! Congrats to you....Can you tell us what worked? did you incorporate more exercise or just the tracking? or both..... Thank you for Your Post!

Kay
  • dyannajoy
    dyannajoy Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    OH! MY! GOODNESS!! You look AMAZING!!! Can I ask how tall you are.......you WERE at about my starting weight and are now at where I would LOVE to be. Can you tell us a bit about how you did all of this!! sooooooo proud of you sweetie!:flowerforyou: :heart:

ok.....just went to your profile page and read more of your story........you are certainly inspiring and so kind to share your success with all of us........you have no idea how much it helps to know that if others can do it.......maybe I can too!:heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!