How can I still weight the same? Tips needed!

Options
Hi everyone,

Ok I am very frustrated with my weight loss or lack there of.

I have been exercising 3-4 times per week (and hard) and I have watched what I eat and no weight loss in the past month.

What’s happening? 0 pounds lost really?

Has this happened to you? What did you do?

Thanks in advance for your needed tips!

Replies

• mjlobeau
    mjlobeau Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    well, i wont be great at giving tips, my scale isnt moving either, however.... my trainer said with working out and building muscle mass you might stay the same or even gain weight, but be losing inches. hope that helps :)
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Are you eating a lot of sodium?? Drinking enough water? Don't get discouraged, everyone loses at different times, in different ways. Chin up....you'll figure it all out! Good Luck. :smile:
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    well, i wont be great at giving tips, my scale isnt moving either, however.... my trainer said with working out and building muscle mass you might stay the same or even gain weight, but be losing inches. hope that helps :)

im not losing either. but i started training for 5k so ur trainer sounds right. i saw one inch gone but scale staying
  • indisguise
    indisguise Posts: 235
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Ok I am very frustrated with my weight loss or lack there of.

I have been exercising 3-4 times per week (and hard) and I have watched what I eat and no weight loss in the past month.

What’s happening? 0 pounds lost really?

Has this happened to you? What did you do?

Thanks in advance for your needed tips!

Check out this post: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/580019-the-scale-is-a-lying-torture-device-i-m-proof?hl=the+scale+is+a+lying+

Ever since I saw it, I pay much less attention to the scale and started paying more attention to how my clothes fit. I also decided to start taking pictures to monitor my progress. I see noticeable changes in my shape that aren't being reflected in the scale. ;)
  • McClau
    McClau Posts: 8
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Really appreciate the encouragement and tips.

And yes salt...could be a factor.

Cheers!