I'm New & Have over 100 pounds to lose.

Options
Hi there, I am new to this. My name is Laura and I have a lot of weight to lose. I am a diabetic. I am on Metformin 2x a day. I am looking for support and friends who are going through this weightloss journey too. I started eating healthier last Thursday, but just found out about this site today. I am 40 years old and married to a wonderful husband. Some times my husband just doesn't understand how hard it is to try and lose weight. He says things in the past like "Just this once won't hurt anything". Guess what that one time turns into my big downfall. So here I am starting all over again.

Replies

• ndoh297
    ndoh297 Posts: 7
    Options
    hi my name is Nancy and I have alot of wait to lose you can friend me if you want
  • sbaldino29
    sbaldino29 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi Laura - I am 39 yo and have 70 plus to lose. Add me if u want some support
  • jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hi there! :) welcome to mfp! You're going to love this site, there is always people here to help you with questions you might have on weight loss and people here to motivate you, I really wish I would have known about this site sooner! Friend me and we can both help support and motivate each other! :)
  • Penelope2Plyr
    Penelope2Plyr Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I am also a newbie, just joined this afternoon. I also have 100+ lbs to lose and I am from MO. I too, take Metformin 2x daily though I am not diabetic. Please add me to your friend list and if I can figure out how, I will add you to mine. lol GL, we can do this. From what I have seen this afternoon, I think I am going to love this site. I also am a Weight Watcher member and attend meetings and use their boards, but have had so much trouble getting my blog to post there, it sent me on a search. Thank goodness I found this one.