ChaLean Xtreme

Options
Wanting to get input of those using this program, what do you like, what dont you like. I'm currently doing Insanity and am in week 6. I was thinking of doing this program next and then maybe doing a hybrid after that.

Replies

• Philis64
    Philis64 Posts: 27
    Options
    Curious - how did you like Insanity? (lol) Seriously. I've never done any videos and thinking of getting one.
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I started CLX after Insanity. They are very different. CLX seems so calm and relaxed and short after Insanity.
    I am only on week 3 but I love it so far. The cardio days are kind of short so on Tuesday rest days I do more cardio.
    I already feel so much stronger. I do recommend it. I was thinking of a hybrid after too.
  • efarester
    efarester Posts: 158
    Options
    I am doing Insanity now too! I LOVE this program. It is really helping me strength wise. I haven't done Chalene Extreme (yet!). I have only heard great things about it though. I loved TurboFire and really enjoy Chalene's energy.
  • Cclancaster
    Cclancaster Posts: 368
    Options
    I am just about to begin the third (lean) phase and I just love it. I have gone from barely being able to use the 3, 5 and 8lbs DBs to using 15, 20, 25, 30 lbs DBs have lost quite a bit of inches and can tell you more after this weekend which is when I will do pics and measurements.
  • wookiemouse
    wookiemouse Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I have done CLX alone and with Turbofire 3x now. It's that good. :)

If you're already into strength training, it may not be a big deal for you. Prior to CLX, I had done P90X and 15 lb was my "heavy" weights. After CLX, I was doing 25 lbs on the overhead presses and 40 lbs (+ a 20 lb weight vest) on the squats. It really showed me that I could lift heavy, and I didn't lose much weight with it but I dropped a lot of clothing sizes and really got toned. It works.
  • Susabelle64
    Susabelle64 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I love Insanity, I was thinking of doing Chalean Xtreme hybrid maybe
  • Susabelle64
    Susabelle64 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I am just about to begin the third (lean) phase and I just love it. I have gone from barely being able to use the 3, 5 and 8lbs DBs to using 15, 20, 25, 30 lbs DBs have lost quite a bit of inches and can tell you more after this weekend which is when I will do pics and measurements.
    How exciting! I would love to see the pics!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I love it! It has totally changed my body.