**FRIENDS/MOYIVATION NEEDED!!!***

Replies

• Thank you so much to all of the responses and friend requests! I am overjoyed seeing how many want to join me on my journey! I will be supporting you sll on your journey and be a great motivator. Thank you!!!
  • It is hard to stay on the wagon lol. I came off here about 7 months ago started smoking again and put weight on I had lost. Need to try find something u really enjoy sounds silly but I started kickboxing about 6 weeks ago and I move up a level soon and know its going be harder that's why I'm back to eat right and get back on track to do well in activity Ive found
    That I enjoy. I'm sure u will get there with the support of people on here :) I had some great people left came back and they gone :(. Anyway have a good day

Quitting smoking is hard! I quit a few years ago and since then gained about 40to lbs on top of the 40 lbs i needed to lose. You can do it also!! Thanks for your advice
  • DalexD
    DalexD Posts: 236 Member
    Well done for the loss! Add me if you like :)
  • I had a quick look at your diary (hope you don't mind) it looks pretty good although the smoked turkey seems to be very high in sodium and I'm not sure if you are drinking water regularly as you don't record it. If a person is dehydrated their body compensates by retaining excess water as a protective measure, a dehydrated person's metabolism is significantly lower than a normally hydrated person.

All the best on your weightloss journey and I will send you a friend request to help encourage and motivate :smile:

I dont mind. It will take me a while to learn to balance my sodium. Ive always struggled with sodium. Do you know if filling foods with less sodium? Smoked turkey seems to fill me up
  • Well done for the loss! Add me if you like :)

Thank you, adding you now!
  • wannaslim
    wannaslim Posts: 31
    Have added you :)
  • Have added you :)

Bless you! Thanks!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Feel free to add me if you like :) I need some motivation as well.
  • AccordingtoTodd
    AccordingtoTodd Posts: 197 Member
    best of luck on your goals! you are going to do a great job
  • Marie047
    Marie047 Posts: 240 Member
    Feel free to add me, I am on everyday. And will support you on this journey
  • DoozerDMB
    DoozerDMB Posts: 129 Member
    Feel free to add me. I understand how it can be, with the lack of support at home. 6 people in my house and none of them are much help to me! You need to understand that this is your life and only you can control it. You are doing great!!!!
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Feel free to add me. We are tough!!
  • Sheila_Ann
    Sheila_Ann Posts: 365 Member
    Nice job on the weight loss. Please feel free to add me or anyone else! The more the merrier. I just met my goal last Thursday and I did it in 49 days. You can do it! ;)

Sheila :flowerforyou:
  • smor27
    smor27 Posts: 87
    Feel Free to add me. We are all here to help support each other. MFP friends have been great motivation help.
  • niftyafterfifty
    niftyafterfifty Posts: 338 Member
    Feel free to add me; I'm on every day.
  • Hi I added you, I always give support and help if needed. I usually post a tip of the day on health and fitness also. Look forward to seeing your progress.

I will be looking forward to that tip of the day! Thank you!
  • bpaw03
    bpaw03 Posts: 1
    you can do it! we will do it together! congratulations on weight already lost! lets keep it up!!!!! :)
  • First things first if you change the I want to lose weight to I WILL lose weight everything flows from there :wink:

I know it can be a struggle to get motivated when you have a small support system. Living with my parents and trying to lose weight was a nightmare! As they are both obese and refused to help with keeping the crap foods away from the house!

I would love to have new friends to help reach their goals as well as to receive some feedback too. :happy:
    [/quote

You are so right, I am going to change that! Your picture is beautiful and congrats! Thanks for adding me
  • you can do it! we will do it together! congratulations on weight already lost! lets keep it up!!!!! :)

Thank you for your kind words and encouragement! I'm feelilng like a winner already we will do this
  • mellabyte
    mellabyte Posts: 193 Member
    Feel free to add me as well. The more, the merrier, right? :)