Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Anyone interested in starting a summer challenge?

I'd certainly love to join one, but I'm far too disorganized to start a challenge! I've attempted it; it wasn't pretty. :P So anyway! My goal is to lose 20 pounds from now to August! I'd love to find some people to lose with!

Replies

• jillyjelly
    jillyjelly Posts: 148 Member
    same here I would like to lose 20 -23 pounds this summer so I am in
  • sierkfam3
    sierkfam3 Posts: 7 Member
    I have about 24 pounds left to get rid of. I am in too. I am trying to drop 2 pounds a week right now, since I'm just starting out. I think I'm going to start doing 2 workouts a week at the gym, physical activity (minimum one hour) each day, and 1200 calories...just to see where that takes me. I did my first workout yesterday, and I am sore today! Anyone use the elliptical machine? I almost fainted!

22797207.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • sierkfam3
    sierkfam3 Posts: 7 Member
    If you do decide to do something, please send me a message and let me know what the challenge is.
  • fitnessfunCO
    fitnessfunCO Posts: 2 Member
    I am in! I would like to lose 15 by July 4th!
  • Dare2BThin
    Dare2BThin Posts: 211 Member
    If it gets started let me know I'm in
  • grosa117
    grosa117 Posts: 9 Member
    I'm in as well! Ready to take any challenge to get back in shape :)
  • ddiana21
    ddiana21 Posts: 68 Member
    I want to join..
  • manda1002
    manda1002 Posts: 178 Member
    Haha same here! If anyone starts one shoot me an invite or message! Vacation is coming up in August and dang it! I want to feel pretty and be smaller.
  • equinehugger3
    equinehugger3 Posts: 75 Member
    i coud certainly start it if no one else will, but it didn't turn out good the last two times. :P
    So, does anyone else want to start it?
    If not, I will start it and let you all know!
  • Wait, I want in too! I have about 20lbs to lose too.

Thanks guys!
  • I'd be interested! Send me a PM when you get the details together:wink:
  • mrsfurby14
    mrsfurby14 Posts: 181 Member
    I'm totally in I want to lose 30lbs this summer. So message me when you all find out the details. :bigsmile:
  • Dare2BThin
    i coud certainly start it if no one else will, but it didn't turn out good the last two times. :P
    So, does anyone else want to start it?
    If not, I will start it and let you all know!

I would be willing to work with you but we would have to have a cut off of memebers, I just really work on my phone on the weekend because Im always on the go...maybe if we do it together we can keep up
  • linochka1969
    linochka1969 Posts: 136 Member
    I am relatively new to MFP ( tried to log food here and there a few months ago) . I need to loose about 36lbs, never done challenge, but would love to be a part of it. Can someone kind of walk me through. Thanks
  • Dare2BThin
    Im going to start the challenge I will take a few more member really need to stay under 20....I will start a group
  • kitkatkmt
    kitkatkmt Posts: 178 Member
    I'm in, I really want to hit my goal before the end of the summer!!
  • amanorr
    amanorr Posts: 58 Member
    I am in if u want to start. I loved my group last time but we terminated
  • Dare2BThin
    This Is NOW CLOSED!!!!!! Im starting the group now!
  • Dare2BThin
    Group as been started, added everyone please except the request and get you starting weights in So I can get the spread sheet done