Lose 10 pounds in May

Options
124»

Replies

• peacek
    peacek Posts: 211
    Options
    Some loser deleted everything from the document we are tracking our weight loss in.
    I would like to give them a benefit of doubt and think they deleted accidentally- but I am so mad right now.
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Some loser deleted everything from the document we are tracking our weight loss in.
    I would like to give them a benefit of doubt and think they deleted accidentally- but I am so mad right now.

I just saw that...what's up with that?
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I just added mine back in. I still remembered my measurements.
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Challenge Accepted!! :)

CW: 181
    GW: 171
    What would you do? : Add Yoga to my daily routine, add two more gym hits per week (I go twice now), fly twice a week, minimum (fly = my aerial silks practice), and never eat after six PM. Okay, let's see what happens! :)
  • TXHunny84
    TXHunny84 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Start weight 166 Current weight 161.8
  • peacek
    Options
    Thank you :
    Ckashin
    Vanessags
    Rach7turtle

for starting the doc again.
    I was upset that someone deleted it.

Let's keep going and lost the 10 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newcomers, track your weight at
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgJ41sPkM9-PdEI0VkFKM2hpdG9sQzFMR0toSjVLamc#gid=0
  • peacek
    Options
    bump
  • cheetosandburritos
    cheetosandburritos Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I noticed that everything was gone; I thought it was just a glitch. I added my info back in.
  • rach7turtle
    rach7turtle Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    alright . our Tuesday weigh in has come again. Let's keep this up. It's really encouraging having this knowing that I have to answer to other people (mainly myself) but it keeps me accountable for making healthy choices. THANKS GUYS!
  • peacek
    Options
    I haven't lost anything last week, but I am glad I did not gain either with all the eating out!!!

On a different note, Let's track the total weight lost rather than weekly, I am sure it's more encouraging!!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgJ41sPkM9-PdEI0VkFKM2hpdG9sQzFMR0toSjVLamc#gid=0
  • LadySuze
    LadySuze Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm checking in again!

I've lost 1.5 pounds this week. (but I gained 3 the week before...)

I know I'm never going to lose the 10 pounds with my bad start last week, but I'll see how far I can get!

Good luck everyone, and you're all doing amazing!

x
  • cheetosandburritos
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    Last week- 168.5
    This week- 164.5
    That means not only did I lose the lbs I put on during my vacation, but I's down a 1/2 pound from my starting weight. Woo-Hoo!
    I started a combo of IF and up day/down day on Monday; they just naturally seem to go together. I'll never make it to 155 by 5/30, but hopefully continuing this way for the remainder of this week will help me lose some additional pounds.
    Hope everyone has a wonderful week!
  • BassnMoose
    BassnMoose Posts: 6
    Options
    I'll do it. I need something to motivate me!

CW: 267
    GW: 257
  • cheetosandburritos
    Options
    Hi All!
    Check in day; I didn't lose anything this week. I'm pretty bummed because I thought I would lose at least a pound or two. I stuck to my plan. I worked out every day M-F, and stayed within my calorie goals, even on the weekend. I went out to eat on Saturday, and then out drinking with friends, and still managed to keep it in check. I drank water instead of alcohol; no one even seemed to notice.
    I'm going to continue with my plan this last week. I have to lose 9.5 pounds in the next 7 days to meet our goal; no pressure!!
    hope everyone's doing well. Stay focused and keep working towards your goals!
  • christenwypy
    christenwypy Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I have not checked in in a while- SORRY!. My weight today is 147.4, When I first posted it was 154. So that's 7 lbs! I did not think there was any way I would make the 10 lbs but maybe I will :)))))))))))
  • christenwypy
    christenwypy Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I work out 5 times a week (strength training 3 days/week and cardio 5 days/week) and cannot lose any weight. Would love to lose 10 pounds by June 15. I started tracking my food intake yesterday and according to the website I should be eating more. I don't get it. I'm almost 60 years old. Any advice?

I don't know what to tell you because it sounds like you are doing everything right. Maybe start doing different exercises that are more challenging and make sure not to have too much sugar ad sodium? If none of that works, maybe ask the doctor? Sorry I am not more help!
  • LadySuze
    LadySuze Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I lost half a pound! It's not much, but it's something :D I'm glad a lost something because I couldn't work out last week... I have a knee injury, so I have to take it slow for a while...

Good luck everyone!
  • peacek
    Options
    started at 150 and 148.6 today.
    But, I have had a lot of trouble with watching I am eating. :(
  • peacek
    Options
    I have not checked in in a while- SORRY!. My weight today is 147.4, When I first posted it was 154. So that's 7 lbs! I did not think there was any way I would make the 10 lbs but maybe I will :)))))))))))

Wow, you go gal!!!!!!!
  • cbsmith14
    cbsmith14 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Okay everyone- I'm pumped and I have to thank you!!

So this past week I lost 2 pounds which brings me to a total of 5 for the month.
    I know I won't lose another 5 pounds in 8 days and that wont meet my goal of ten for the month- but there's really good news!

If I can lose 3 pounds this week that would bring me to a total of 30 since I've stated this change of lifestyle on January 24th!

And THAT would make me 22 pounds away from my overall goal- which seems so much more manageable that my original goal of 52 pounds.

That's a pretty thrilling prospect for me!!! I've mentioned on this thread that I wasn't able to lose any weight in April- so 8 pounds for the month of May would be amazing!

I'm super motivated and truly believe that I can push really hard this last week and hit this (slightly adjusted) goal!

Thank you thank you all for pushing me towards this bench mark- I can't wait till the end of the month so we can see what we all accomplished!

10311887.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools