Body By Science - anyone following that work out method?

Options
I have the book, but haven't finished reading it yet. I don't have the energy for something like CrossFit, and it seems to take a lot of time and toll on one's body (well, at least I know I am not really up for it, even though I have read numerous places there is a level for everyone - and kudos to those that it has worked for!).
Just curious if anyone here has worked out using that plan, and what your results have been and any pros/cons/suggestions, etc., that you may have.
Thanks!

Replies

• inspiration345
    inspiration345 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Don't really know what it is. Have looked into the blog but am not appealed by 12 minutes a week exercise. I don't mind tolling for long periods.
  • SherryTX
    SherryTX Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Well, it is a little more than that it seems- casual exercise during the week really, and then more intense at least once a week.
  • ruckstande
    ruckstande Posts: 2
    Options
    I know this is very old but I just started looking at this program and haven't purchased the book yet. I am wondering if you tried this.
  • SherryTX
    SherryTX Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sorry - I just started using MFP again - I haven't started yet - hoping to start Sunday or Monday with 5 basic moves they suggest.