silkeywilkey Posts: 9 Member
    Great job!!!!:bigsmile:
  • lucylocket99
    lucylocket99 Posts: 3 Member
    well done u :) keep up the gd work, ur lookin great
  • AMAZING JOB! I AM ROOTING FOR YOU! luxhello.gif
  • amie0724
    amie0724 Posts: 48 Member
    wow! Great job ... Not only do you look better , but you look like you feel better too .
  • Awesome! Keep up the gr8 work!!!
  • lolabluola
    lolabluola Posts: 212 Member
    You are doing a fantastic job!!! you look great!!! the hard work is paying off already!!!!! congratulations!
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Nice work WTG keep it up:)
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Great job in such a small period time. You look great and MUCH MUCH younger!
  • skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    Wow you look great. Whooo HOOOO good for you. I can't wait to see a difference in me. Hugs your doing a great job.
  • bampitt
    bampitt Posts: 43 Member
    That is phenomenal! You should be extremely proud of yourself. You look fantastic!!!
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Fantastic!!!
  • JACKYGETNMYBODYBACK
    JACKYGETNMYBODYBACK Posts: 85 Member
    WOW!!! you looking goo- Keep up the good work!!
  • breakthecycle
    breakthecycle Posts: 64 Member
    You look AMAZING!! Keep up the hard work and dedication it sure is paying off for you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • you go girl!!!
  • Chalesie
    Chalesie Posts: 68 Member
    You look amazing! thanks for sharing your story and pictures! You are an inspiration!!! Keep going...with this momentum you will hit your goal before you know it!!
  • Billywoo
    Billywoo Posts: 141 Member
    Great Job!! You look Great!!
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    You look awesome! like a totally different person. so much younger
  • ines25
    ines25 Posts: 107 Member
    oh my u r looking great if u did this in 3months cant wait to see how u will look on 6months keep it up lol
  • ezramedic
    ezramedic Posts: 119
    The change is HUGE! Congratulations on your success :)
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Amazing job!
  • great job keep up the good work!
  • loraloha74
    loraloha74 Posts: 169
    Beautiful! Awesome job!
  • skb12573
    skb12573 Posts: 182 Member
    That is just great!! Big difference in the gut area! I love it!
  • mdulanto9177
    mdulanto9177 Posts: 160
    Welp it has been since Jan 2012 that I started my weight lost journey after the birth of my last child.....I have been heavy my ENTIRE adult life and it got worst when I started to have children.....My whole family is overweight and we were never taught how to eat right so of course I continue the bad habit....it wasnt until the birth of my last child were I started to have health issues as well as knee and back problems......I tried on my own to lose wieght but with my discouraging behavior it was hard to over come.....I became extremely depressed and lost of hope.....until one day I meet up with an old high school friend that introduced me to the Body by Vi shakes....truly in my heart I didn't believe it would work, but I felt what the hay, what in the hell do I have to lose....In Jan I started out at 300lbs (my all time HIGHEST weight) and now today I am 249!!!! I can not believe it myself, but it worked for me....I am not saying to anyone on here that this is the answer to your weight lost success, but it worked for me!!!! I drink 1 shake a day for breakfast and use myfitnesspal.com to help me with the rest (my diary is viewable)

I am thankful is all I can say, and any encouragment I can be for any one else, please feel free to add me as a pal....I know how it feels to be lost in the world of doubt and lost hope.......so I am here for you as I hope would be for me as I try to lost 50 to 65 more lbs! Thanks for allow me to share my story :happy:

Pictures below of my success.......

Feb 2012 - 275lbs
    BeforeFeb2012.jpg

Mar 2012 - 269lbs
    30dayafterpix.jpg

Apr 2012 - 257
    60dayafterphoto005-1.jpg

Mid Apr - 254
    IMG_0070-001.jpg

:heart: Today May - 249 :heart:
    photo.jpg

Before and After :drinker:
    photo2.jpg

I have same exact shirt from ur after pic...i love it and it looks good on u too
    ...congrats on ur weight loss...keep going strong.
  • get it girl :wink:
  • kser145
    kser145 Posts: 40
    Great job! Keep it up!!
  • dandelion39
    dandelion39 Posts: 514 Member
    Great progress! You're doing so well :)
  • blessedmommy33of2
    blessedmommy33of2 Posts: 3 Member
    You look awesome!! Wow the difference is amazing. Keep up the good work. What form of exercise are you doing? Me and my twin sister signed up yesterday to MFP. I can't wait to start seeing results!!!!!
  • Apsalmss27
    Apsalmss27 Posts: 21 Member
    Awesome
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!