bigggest loser

Options
biggest losser is on tonight .and i can't wait to see it. i did not make my goals this week of ten pounds i was theri and than my nephew had a birthday . .:bigsmile: i put back on my weight plus a pound.can't belive it . just one littel cheat day :laugh: you are wondering .why I"m happy because I know i got my body burning fat at a faster rate.and i"m not giveing up on keeping up with them i"ll just have to catch up in a couple of weeks. sure is fun.its my motivation . one good thing is a going to be in great shape

Replies

• courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    so excitedddddd to watch it tonight! Even though I'm feeling kinda crappy...think I'm coming down with a cold :( Biggest Loser will cheer me up!
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I'm excited too! I need my weekly dose of motivation.

I'm hoping its back to competition this week. I enjoyed the teamwork last week... it was really neat to see everyone work together to get the challenges, but I miss the competition! lol

Who are you rooting for? I haven't quite decided yet - maybe tonight we'll see some personalities shine through, but I definately like Tracey so far.
  • shinybonnie
    Options
    What time does it come on? and what channel?
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    What time does it come on? and what channel?

It's on at 8(EST) on NBC.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Options
    Its on NBC (channel 12 for me) and it comes on at 7pm (I'm mountain time so it may be earlier if your an east coaster) :happy:
  • shinybonnie
    Options

I'm hoping its back to competition this week. I enjoyed the teamwork last week... it was really neat to see everyone work together to get the challenges, but I miss the competition! lol

Who are you rooting for? I haven't quite decided yet - maybe tonight we'll see some personalities shine through, but I definately like Tracey so far.

Okay, the chick on the green team who lost her entire family? SHE is definitely who I am rooting for! That or coach Mo
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    i like coach mo. and his partner they were so cute last week. she lost a lot and she did swimming and something else can't think of it .but theri my favorite.
  • namaste0810
    Options
    dont really have a fav yet. I have a dvr so Im recording the new ones and the old ones. I get 2 shows a day and it keeps me very motivated, along with mfp.:happy:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Options

Okay, the chick on the green team who lost her entire family? SHE is definitely who I am rooting for! That or coach Mo

Yea - I forget her name. Such a tragic story!! I think she will do well this season, she's definately a very strong woman to go through that and still function. I would be such a wreck I wouldn't even want to live anymore. I can't even imagine what she goes through every day.
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    my team is crazy she was out of controll:bigsmile: they didsomething to her in the hospital.:laugh: turnned her mad.:drinker: or maybe it was to much caffine.she did good on her own and lost 11 pounds.can't wait to see what she pulls next week
  • shinybonnie
    Options
    my team is crazy she was out of controll:bigsmile: they didsomething to her in the hospital.:laugh: turnned her mad.:drinker: or maybe it was to much caffine.she did good on her own and lost 11 pounds.can't wait to see what she pulls next week

She is definitely off her rocker. Even though it really wasn't her fault that two ppl had to leave, I was so mad at her and felt like she was to blame!
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Options

She is definitely off her rocker. Even though it really wasn't her fault that two ppl had to leave, I was so mad at her and felt like she was to blame!

Yea - I was really suprized this week! She must be having some crazy withdrawels of whatever they pumped in her at the hospital. lol Although after she ditched the trainers for 2 lbs (crazy lady!) I prolly would have gone for game control too out of panic.

I was absolutely floored when she lost 11 lbs!! She did better than every girl, while eating 400 calories of sugar filled cupcakes, not having any trainers, AND being stuck in the pool all week instead of the gym. I really would like to know how she did that.

And I cried during elimination... I really didn't want to see either team go home. I know someone had to go home but I wasn't ready for red or orange yet.

Did anyone else just absolutely LOVE Jillians verbal ***** slap right before everyone started weighing in? I can't wait to see how next week ends up. Purple has a giant 'kick me' sign on their backs (poor Coach Mo stuck in the middle of it all).
  • shinybonnie
    Options
    Ya, I didn't like to see Coach Mo get yelled at, but Jillian was right. If he sticks by his partner and supports her while she is making HUGE mistakes, she sure isn't going to learn.

As I was watching her knife the other players in the back last night, I couldn't help but think she might be a plant? Sometimes these reality shows put someone in who is not a true competitor, but only in there to spice things up....
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Tracey is a skank and she made my fave person (Sean) go home :( The previews for next week show that she gets an injury....karma is a biotch!! :noway:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Options
    Ya, I didn't like to see Coach Mo get yelled at, but Jillian was right. If he sticks by his partner and supports her while she is making HUGE mistakes, she sure isn't going to learn.

As I was watching her knife the other players in the back last night, I couldn't help but think she might be a plant? Sometimes these reality shows put someone in who is not a true competitor, but only in there to spice things up....

I was starting to think the producers rigged the show... how else does she lose 11 lbs in a week on her own? Maybe she is a plant!

She almost reminds me of that Vicky from season 6... how she got really nasty towards the end. After what happened, I don't think I'll be rooting for her anymore.... I'm rooting for Shay and Abby.
  • shinybonnie
    Options
    Ya, I'm very suspicious of her because she acts all innocent "Oh, I didn't realize this is what would happen!" as everything falls expertly in place to her benefit.... I can't wait to see what happens next week; I hope she pays! :laugh: :devil: :laugh:
  • shinybonnie
    Options
    Everyone ready for tonight's episode?
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Options
    Totally excited!

I wonder what will happen tonight, especially since they did the next week plug and all I could see was giant Karma across the screen. I heard something about an injury? Can't wait to find out!
  • shinybonnie
    Options
    I don't want her to get injured and have everyone feeling sorry for her ... lol! I'm so catty, I know. Poor Coach Mo, I don't want to see him lose.
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I loved the way Jillian chewed Tracey out. Dam right, she wasted time and their advice.

If she didn't take it for 2 lbs, it would have been interesting who would have jumped the line for 4 lbs.. nobody, 6 lbs.. Someone would definately taken it, but not for 2 lbs.:noway:

Remember , she didn't take a weigh in with everyone else. (Think they said she weighed at the hospital), and besides being in the hospital, that was her "1st" week or working out, so it's almost natural that she's going to lose a bunch of water weight and few lbs.

So I wonder what will happen tonight. Do you think Jillan wants to give her 2 more mins of her time?
    I can't wait to see her go below the line line and everybody kicks her off.