who fancies a bit of a competition..

Options
hi im on my 3rd day on here and of trying to lose weight, im 4 pound down so far... my weight is now 219 pound, and im 5,4.. is there anybody with the similar stats who would like a little week by week competition. i find this always motivates me more :)

Replies

• littlebitsrags
    Options
    Hi there. This may be just what I need. About 11 years ago I was a very overweight, 45 year old who is only 5 feet tall and weighed 185. I started walking/jogging and in a year I lost 75 pounds. I jogged/ran every day for about 10 years and felt great. Then about a year ago I started a chicken business along with my full time teaching job. Needless to say, I didn't have time for my afternoon runs.Now I am 56 and I have gained almost 20 pounds and feel terrible not to mention I have NOTHING to wear. I am back to my healthy eating and starting all over with walking/jogging.

Let's ROCK AND ROLL
  • codieelise
    codieelise Posts: 13
    Options
    first of all u look amazing for your age!!!

worrying about ya weight all the time sucks dont it.. i was always skinny up unitl 21 months ago and now im four stone heavier and hate it and hate myself for letting myself get like this...

but i can see this site is going to help me alot.. i have turned into an absolute food junkie and drink quite a lot, but after signing up to this i have had nothing for 3 days.. so lets see ho we get on xx
  • anku08
    anku08 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    hi there.... i was fine till last march bt nw m in obesity scale... n nt able to wear the clothes i always want is d most hating part... evn i wud luv to share my wt shedding with sum1 who could motivate me throiugh!!!! can i join u ppl?
  • amberm912
    amberm912 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    14119689.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Sure a little healthy competition is good. I'm 4'11" and my starting weight on 5/14/12 is 159. I don't have a goal weight that I'm focusing on I just have a goal size of at least a size 7 and I want to walk up and down the stairs without being out of breath. :smile:
  • codieelise
    Options
    come on girlies, we can do this..... we have to!!! let get gorgeous!!
  • anku08
    anku08 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    i actually need to shed around 50-60 pounds... but my body doesnt sheds the wt it jst gets in shape... so i am focusing on getting in btr shape....
  • codieelise
    Options
    ive now got lumps n bumps everywhere and i need them all gone by sept... i will look half decent in a bikini...