I am starving! Someone please look at my dairy

Options
I eat every 2 hours, I try to eat healthy combo of veggies, fruits, lean proteins and fat
But found myself so hungry about 20 min ago, so had some more veg and small piece of chicken breast
Suggestions?
THank you in advance

Replies

• stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    This happens to me every time I post on the boards. No one answers me before someone else post. I did look at your diary. I think that you need to eat all of your calories. Maybe it would be easier for you to eat several small meals instead of 3 major ones. I definetly think though that you need to eat more and veggies don't do it for me. Yes, I eat and love veggies but I like nuts and potatoes (in moderation) and yogurt.

Hope this helps. You may add me as a friend if you like.
  • stronglikebull
    Options
    Girl you are absolutely not eating enough! Eat more and you wont be so hungry.. when you're on 1200 calories you need as many of them as you can get!
  • linochka1969
    linochka1969 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    That is true I don't eat all my calories, but I eat almost every two hours.
  • Superchikanthem
    Superchikanthem Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Yes I would suggest eating more. (I can not tell when all your snacks are eaten because they are all in one group but I would recommend to try eating more int he morning) If you friend me you can look at my diary and see how I break up my meals I eat about every 2-3 hours as much as I can.
  • lizzymay616
    Options
    I would add some more fruit and veggies, as it looks like your more of a low carb type diet? but some more carbs might help you feel more full
  • sdcw
    sdcw Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I know it sounds cliche but drink a bottle or glass of water, often times you body confuses hunger and thirst
  • Dee_84
    Dee_84 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    1. Suggestion: Up your calories, currently your calorie limit is 1100, which is really low. Is there a reason why it is so low?

2. Eat your calories, especially your exercise calories back!
  • linochka1969
    Options
    Don't look at today, I will have some more food when I get home
    The portion I bring to work I separate in two so I can eat some before I leave to go home, so when I get home I am not crazy starving
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    ive never seen a whole days calories only add up to 1100 how is this possible??
  • _BlueGreyGreen_
    _BlueGreyGreen_ Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Have 6 equally caloric meals a day. For your first 3 meals have the bulk of your carbs, then taper them off completely my meal 5.

Earlly in the day add complex carbs instead of fruit, oatmeal, whole grain bread, sweet potato. You'll feel MUCH fuller for the rest of the day. Good luck in your journey!!!
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    You're not eating enough
    you feel like you're starving
    you're starving because you're not eating enough.

This was the simplest logic problem I've solved all day. Back to discrete math.
  • linochka1969
    Options
    I eat with 1:45-2:15. Morning snack was .3 oz of roasted chicken breast with a few slices of avocado
    Afternoon snack was 45 grams of cottage cheese with some banana and a few strawberries
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,224 Member
    Options
    That is true I don't eat all my calories, but I eat almost every two hours.

I am hungrier if I eat every 2 hours, so I only eat 2-3 large meals a day since it makes no difference in terms of fat loss if you eat your calories in few larger meals or many small meals. If you are not eating all your calories, or sufficient protein, fiber and fat, you will get hungry as well.
  • nphillips0124
    Options
    Whoa! I would burn out SO fast eating as little as you are currently. The only thing I would have to suggest would be to look into upping your caloric intake to achieve a reasonable and maintanable caloric intake... but that's probably not what you want to hear and I probably sound preachy.

If anything, EAT YOUR 1200 CALORIES. It's a tiny number to start with. I saw you ate .8 of one slice of lunch meat. Go that extra .2 girl! Eat that whole slice! Eat that whole awesome banana! Eat some delicious grains too! Oatmeal your diary up!
  • Jugie12
    Jugie12 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Up your calories for sure and add more protein. Fibre, drinking more water... this will all help!
  • bettyboop573
    bettyboop573 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    definitely need to eat more :) I would be pretty hungry too eating that low
  • sarasmile144
    sarasmile144 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Yikes!!! I agree with everyone else, you need to eat MORE.. when you are eating less than 1200 calories, your body starts eating itself.. No wonder you're starving!
  • hillm12345
    hillm12345 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Of course you're hungry... you're not eating enough
  • JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    If you are starving eat more!!! There is no need to starve to lose weight. I lose weight just fine, and the minimum I ever eat is 1650.

ETA: I almost always eat all of my exercise calories back too!
  • Meaganandcheese
    Meaganandcheese Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Why are you eating fractions of lunch meat and fruit? Eat whole portions!