I'm looking for motivational friends on here

Options
I just stared this a couple weeks ago and I'm interested to make some friends here who also want to live happy and healthy. If anyone would like to let me know! Thanks!

Replies

• jayb33z
    jayb33z Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'll join you!
  • kristimcb2605
    Options
    :smile: You are welcome to add me! I have been on and off MFP, but recently rejoined because it was so helpful in the past. It is a good site to keep track.

Good luck and remember A Journey of the Thousand Miles Begins with One Step. This is your one step to begin...

Kristi
  • _Triple_S_
    _Triple_S_ Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm always willing to offer words of encouragement. You can add me if you like
  • Kelsathebay
    Kelsathebay Posts: 34
    Options
    Add me too its really helpful finding friends on here they always give motivation and support.
  • tiffers1022
    Options
    Having a good support system (even from strangers can help you achieve your goals) :) You can add me :)
  • silkeywilkey
    silkeywilkey Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    me too! I will join you.
  • happilyeveractive
    happilyeveractive Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • RenVan
    RenVan Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me...I log in every day, read everything my friends post and try to motivate them everyday!
    R
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    anyone can feel free to add me as well.
  • whattachick
    whattachick Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just joined today and need support. I am areal good preacher/motivator I just don't practice it :)
  • f1ctional
    f1ctional Posts: 235
    Options
    Added. Anyone can add me as well. The more the better. This encouragement factor goes a long way!