Favorite Workout DVD?

Options
Looking to add some workout DVDs to my workout routine. I finished the 30DS and have been doing level 1, level 2, level 3 and then repeat....but it's getting kind of old. Any suggestions?

-I'd prefer the workouts to be 30-40 minutes of circuit training and FUN

Replies

• Pickles11
    Pickles11 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Try putting that into the search bar, you'll get TONS of ideas.
    Otherwise, Jillian has so many videos that are good, you could go to her website to see what else she offers- hers are almost always 30-40 mins.

I personally love Turbo Fire and Insanity.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing - got bored with 30DS & started looking for something new - my 2nd DVD was Jillian Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. About 40 minutes long with 7 circuits (I think?) - it's a great mix of cardio and bodyweight training - no dumbbells needed.

Over the past two years I've also purchased:

Ripped in 30
    6 Week Six-Pack
    Killer Buns & Thighs
    Kickbox FastFix
    Yoga Meltdown
    Shred It With Weights

I rotate through all of them, usually alternating a shorter one that uses weights with a longer one that is more cardio, every other day for a week. Keeps things fresh, gives me options for how much time I have to work out that day, and keeps my muscles guessing as well. :smile:

I checked Jillian's Extreme Shed & Shred out from my library last week - great way to try a workout before you buy it. I've been through a few of Bob Harper's workouts that way too.

Good job finishing 30DS!
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    The ones I do are generally longer, and not what I'd call fun. More like 'You have GOT to be kidding me'. Feels SO good afterwards. Bob Harper's Totally Ripped Core is a good, tough, not too long (45 minutes or so) workout.