Replies

• Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Congrats!
  • jelndcl4ever
    jelndcl4ever Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Your loo terrific! Way to go, keep it up!
  • tdomzal
    tdomzal Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! Congrats on your losing as well!
  • redcollins78
    redcollins78 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you look wonderful!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    awesome transformation.
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to post before and afters, so maybe in January!
  • tdomzal
    Options
    Thank you very much to everyone! Amazing people on here!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Congrats. I have about 15 more pounds to go and I do hear that the last pounds are the hardest.....but as you say...this is a journey so just have to go along for the ride. Keep up the great work.
  • tdomzal
    Options
    I can't wait to post before and afters, so maybe in January!

You've lost so much already! keep up the good work girl, =]
  • BettyIW
    BettyIW Posts: 103
    Options
    An amazing difference! You look GREAT! Congratulations!
  • bdelossantos
    bdelossantos Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    COngratulations - I'm with you. I have lost 53 lbs with 5 to go. Feels great- doesn't it. "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels":flowerforyou:
  • tdomzal
    Options
    COngratulations - I'm with you. I have lost 53 lbs with 5 to go. Feels great- doesn't it. "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels":flowerforyou:

haha i love that!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! Congrats!!
  • jentarver
    jentarver Posts: 192
    Options
    You look great! What a gorgeous smile :)
  • baseballmom1031
    Options
    Thank you so much =], and congratulations on starting your journey, i use this word because honestly its the biggest adventure I've taken. Some little advice i have is find things you love doing, i hate the gym and will not step foot in it, i do everything from zumba, golfing, weight training at home, playing with my son, just over all making sure i get in some activity everyday. I started doing little things like at work instead of just standing, i'd do calf raises, and i do twenty squats while I brush my teeth, i try to make everything i do just a little more active. In the beginning I started slow, but as the weight comes off you find more motivation to push yourself. I didnt even work out everyday for the first month or so, but when my body started changing i wanted to do more to keep up progress.

I hope this helps you a bit, and i wish you luck, and am so proud of you for starting your journey!

You look great. That is good advice because I can't afford the gym and right now I feel to fat to exercise a lot because it hurts. So I have been trying little things. I did a 5 minute ab workout, then at school I power walked with a student from one end of the hall to the front office (man that got my heart up) I couldn't let the boy beat me though that would look sad. At first it was difficult but I have been commited for over 20 days now and I am doing better here than anywhere else I have ever tried.
  • Cheetos1
    Cheetos1 Posts: 1
    Options
    What an amazing accomplishment!!! Congratulations on all your dedication and hard work!! You're such an inspiration, my journey has just begun :-)
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    thanks for posting this and thanks for admitting that you didnt think your CW was possible.

unfortunately i've started to lie about my goal weight to people because i also want to be 135-140 and i got tired of hearing how it would be impossible for my body type and how i'd look like skeletor blah blah blah

LOL!

OP: Great progress! You kept your winning smile and you look great. Congrats. :D
  • tdomzal
    Options
    thanks to all of you, and trust me , if i can do it ANYONE can! I have faith and am proud of all of you, this is a scary thing to start, losing weight, but becoming a healthier you is beyond worth it!
  • diana776
    diana776 Posts: 54
    Options
    amazing! youre pure inspiration and positive vibes :) keep up the awesome job!!!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!!! You'll definitely give others hope that they can do the same...and they can! I reached my goal weight, but not the flat stomach I expected to come with it. I'm afraid my face already looks a bit gaunt, and my thighs look a bit too thin. I'm hoping continued strength training and running will help my stomach and thighs get back to "normal." I'm having a difficult time understanding and adjusting to an "older" body. :ohwell:

You, on the other hand, are still young and you look fantastic! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!