-65 Lbs - Halfway to goal! (Picture Heavy)

Options

Replies

• May63
    May63 Posts: 162
    Options
    what's your routine eating and exercising??

Eating:

I cycle my calories throughout the week. Basically, just depending on what my body says. I never, ever, eat less than 1200 calories; and most days I eat my BMR (which is estimated at around 1780).

I do not eat my exercise calories back all the time, I eat 25-60% of them back if I am hungry that day. It really just varies on how I feel each day on if I do that or not.

I try and consume plenty of protein, complex carbs, and healthy fats. I mix things up to keep my body guessing, and get a nice mix of nutrients. For me, lunch is when I'm least hungry..so typically I have most of my calories spread between breakfast and dinner..and lunch I keep light.

Exercise:

I workout 5-6 days a week. I typically go to the gym, but do try and mix that up as well. I do full body strength training 3 days per week. This includes a mixture of dead lifts, squats, bench press, kettle bells, and machines. For cardio, I also try and keep this mixed up...My choice of equipment at the gym is the arc trainer, and I mix in alot of the stationary bicycle and treadmill as well. To get things mixed up...(or when I'm out of town like now..I'm in WV visiting my mother and family) I like to go to Zumba class, walk/run intervals (about 3-4 miles), zumba dvd, hip hop abs dvd... Just whatever I can do to work different things, and also keep stuff fun!

great job I love the ARC trainer too
  • Zodiacsmom
    Zodiacsmom Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Great job!
  • glamourdoll
    Options
    Fabulous!!
  • curvyvegan
    curvyvegan Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous!
  • Betsiz17
    Betsiz17 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Holy Moly! Great work! Success is yours!
  • Bonnieelizabeth
    Bonnieelizabeth Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    YOu look great!:smile:
  • Red_Becca
    Red_Becca Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look great, keep doing what you're doing because, girl, it is working!
  • zakismom
    zakismom Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You are doing great, keep up the good work!
  • kirsty736
    kirsty736 Posts: 65
    Options
    You've done amazingly, well done!
  • sassyshook
    sassyshook Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You look great!!
  • anfmusicgrl
    anfmusicgrl Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow..thank you everyone for your support and encouraging words! I was so surprised when I was able to check on here today. It means so much. I look on success stories all the time for motivation, and I'm really happy that I am able to help motivate others with my own story & results. I look forward to when I can post my success post: 100% to goal! :)
  • 4evershika
    Options
    Awesome!! Keep up the awesome work!!
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    WOW, Great work hunny!! :) x
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are just amazing, and you look absolutely beautiful, especially in that last picture - you must have worked so hard to get so far, and I am so impressed. Thanks for being a great inspiration for all of us :flowerforyou:
  • Sroub1357
    Sroub1357 Posts: 13
    Options
    You look great!! Keep up the Good work and don't be ashamed to show off the fact that you are making yourself Happier and Healthier!! You go Girl!! :D
  • breakthecycle
    breakthecycle Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    WOW what a difference!!! You look GREAT!!! Keep up the hard work it is truly paying off!!!! You are beautiful so show it girl!!!!! Have a wonderful day!!!
  • ethelapple
    ethelapple Posts: 79
    Options
    Nice work! You're looking great!
  • allipix711
    allipix711 Posts: 91
    Options
    You look great! Keep going!
  • MzVonda
    MzVonda Posts: 87
    Options
    Wow!! That is sooo awesome! You are doing an amazing job!! Keep up your excellent work!!!!!
  • Alysgrma
    Alysgrma Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Bump for later, can't open pics at work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!