Not losing anymore

hi! Guys,
I might have posted this topis earlier, but hen started losing weight, but now I am stuck again. What should I do to continue see the results. I have set MFP to lose .5 lb each week, so it is allowing me 1380 some cals per day. I am almost always within that range and I do try to get 200 cals from exercise which I eat back as well.

What I don't include or count is that I have a desk job, so I multiply my BMR with 1.2 to get my daily cals + eat back exercise cals. I also drink at least 10 cups of water if not more.

However, currently I have guests and I am on my feet from 6:15 - 9:15 either cooking, cleaning, feeding kids.

Am I eating too less? or last week I had food from outside(restaurants) 4 times a week has that caused me not to lose? I am not seeing any difference this week either, so I am worried.

please advise!!

Replies

• MamaBear57
    MamaBear57 Posts: 336 Member
    When I hit my major stand stills I like to kick up my cardio. HIIT training I found I lost the most amount of weight so you may want to try that if you have not done so already.
  • pinkupooh
    pinkupooh Posts: 155
    Thanks MB, I will defintiely look into that. Currently I only have 30 mins for exercise, I am working towards getting more time for myself...:)
  • sid719e
    sid719e Posts: 47
    Maybe you should stop eating back your exercise calories and see if that shakes things up.
  • JenMull44
    JenMull44 Posts: 226 Member
    I also agree with not eating your exercise calories. I stopped adding these and the scale started to move for me.
    I also increased my intensity with my work out. I run and so I went up a couple MPH.
  • pinkupooh
    pinkupooh Posts: 155
    Thanks Jmu and Sid, I will give that a try.
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    The calories it has you set to is really low for only a .5 a pound weight loss. Are you short? If not I would say maybe you're at a point where your body doesn't want to lose anymore?

Maybe you need to rest your activity level if you're on your feet all day? I think this might be a case of not eating enough...

eating out may be a huge culprit. when you are preparing the food you can't control how many calories are in it. I have a hard time losing when I eat out too much. maybe push that back to 1-2 nights a week.