when you reach your goal youre going to...

Options
whats everyone going to do when they reach their goal?

im getting a tattoo :)

Replies

• jandv1991
    jandv1991 Posts: 19
    Options
    Go skydiving...
  • stephieb186
    stephieb186 Posts: 127
    Options
    wear a bikini as often as possible!
  • traceyjayne64
    traceyjayne64 Posts: 262
    Options
    run down the street naked :noway:

er no, i think id like to learn to swim, properly, i can just about survive splashing around but id like to be able to enjoy swimming.
  • Koala_mama
    Koala_mama Posts: 7
    Options
    I want to take my girls to Cedar Point to ride all the rides!
  • jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I, on the other hand, will definitely run around naked.
  • moejo3
    moejo3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Buy some new clothes!!! I have been putting it off because I didn't like my size so everything is old and I will get rid of things when they are too big!
  • Klamber26
    Klamber26 Posts: 212
    Options
    I'm going to drink a margarita.
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    you guys all have good ideas. I'm really not too sure what I'm going to do...
    tattoo?
    skydiving?
    bikini?

maybe all of them:drinker:
  • eight6eleven
    eight6eleven Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wear my short, red, bridesmaid dress without wanting to crawl into a corner and hide behind my bouquet all night. Or should I say "WEAR" the dress, b/c right now it's way too small!
  • Aloxander
    Aloxander Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Go on a CRUISE :happy: for a week to the BAHAMAS and maintain the weight not gain it back :wink:

Buy new clothes...
  • mistymamas
    mistymamas Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    have sex with the lights on! lol
  • pdj1220
    pdj1220 Posts: 175
    Options
    Mine is going to sound stupid, but I intend to quit smoking. Last time I tried to quit, I ballooned fifteen pounds. When I reach my mini goal of 215, I stop the cancer sticks!
  • carrollel
    carrollel Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    going skydiving, in a bikini, after having a few margharita's then GET NAKED and jump in a pool! or something...
  • maddiedog22
    maddiedog22 Posts: 116
    Options
    Get boob job lol but for real that is a goal
  • StirFriedGiblets
    Options
    Eat all the food EVER, to celebrate, then put all my weight back on and cry fat blubbery tears of sadness. :tongue:
  • betteringmyselfeachday
    Options
    Go skydiving...

I want to go shopping for a sexy outfit to celebrate! I want to go skydiving too!
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    get a nice couples photo shoot with the man. and not one of those silly matching sweater ones either!
  • lauralizzy829
    lauralizzy829 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of buying a bikini tho hopefully it will be fall when I reach my goal weight so prob not.

I'm going to run my first half marathon, tentatively, in November. Def buy a new wardrobe too. I'm going to be in nursing school so maybe I can convince my parents to buy me the clothes since this has been a lifelong goal for me.

Def getting a tattoo on my side. About 90% know what I want, but its so cliche, that I've been doubting it. "live. laugh. love."
  • Jbarbo01
    Jbarbo01 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    wear a bikini as often as possible!

^ This
  • hdmamma09
    hdmamma09 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wear real Blue jeans again. The kind WITHOUT the stretchy waist. Have a cloths burning party. My husband saved all of his t-shirts for me after he lost 140. So when I reach my goal I will burn his and mine. :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!