when you reach your goal youre going to...

Options

Replies

• AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I get a tattoo for every 15 lbs lost.... I'm still due my first one, but I figure I'll get my tattoo guy to do 2 when I hit 30 lbs....
  • Squeeee
    Squeeee Posts: 71
    Options
    -Get a tattoo. I've wanted one for years, but I've always put it off because I'm ashamed of my body. I might also get my bellybutton pierced.
    - Clothes. I'm saving my change to go on a major shopping spree with my friends once I hit my goal. It's been a very long time since I've wanted to go clothes shopping with other people and I can't wait to try on things that aren't from the "Plus size" rack. Also looking forward to donating my "fat clothes" to Goodwill.
    - Buy and wear a bikini for the first time since I hit puberty.
    - Treat myself to some other wonderful expensive thing that I haven't thought of yet.

Most importantly, once I reach my goal, I intend to continue living a healthy, active lifestyle. :smile:

I've also decided that I'm going to start treating myself with something I want for every 10 lbs I lose. Something little to look forward to since I still have a long way to go before I hit my goal. I'm actually about 2 lbs away from losing my first 10 lbs, so I need to start thinking about what I want, hahaha.
  • FTClown
    FTClown Posts: 181
    Options
    Once I reach my goal weight, I will aim for my goal body. Fit and lean. Once I reach those ultimate goals I will then spend the next day with my lady, taking her out, making her feel like it was a holiday, and when she is all pampered and feeling like she on a cloud, I will use my new body to "put her to sleep" (if you know what I mean)
    After that, well, I will continue my daily activities to keep the body I am working so hard to gain.
  • rumpusparable
    rumpusparable Posts: 160
    Options
    Go to 6 Flags for rollercoasters!
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Go to Disney World!!

No, literally, we are going on vacation to Disney World in September and I hope to be at goal by then... or at least very very close.

Either way though, I'm still going to Disney World :D
  • WhatDoesLisa
    WhatDoesLisa Posts: 214
    Options
    I have really long hair and I am going to cut it all off. I want to have some cute, short haircut like Michelle Williamns or Ginnifer Goodwin. It doesn't work right now with the big, fat, round face.
  • rprussell2004
    rprussell2004 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna revise my goal.

Right now it's just to get out of "Obesity" per the WHO.

After that I'm aiming for actually being HEALTHY...
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    go shopping...for a bikini!
  • Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    belly button piercing. Always wanted one, just didn't want it stuck in rolls. lol
  • mruszaj
    mruszaj Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    take lots of sexy naked pictures !

hahah :)
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Disney World!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    SCREAM AND SHOUT!!! I mean, I'll probably already be excited because I'll be getting close to goal... but definitely will be getting a ton of new clothes and I'll probably eat a fabulous high calorie meal because I'll be at maintenance and will be allowed more calories, haha!
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    take lots of sexy naked pictures !

hahah :)
    Oh really!
  • prettyGAMMA
    Options
    Im gonna go find the perfect tight black dress!!
  • mruszaj
    mruszaj Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    heck yes!
  • coddy4
    coddy4 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Enjoy wearing awesome clothes! I am looking forward to my outside person matching my inside person!
  • danielle63026
    Options
    Mine is going to sound stupid, but I intend to quit smoking. Last time I tried to quit, I ballooned fifteen pounds. When I reach my mini goal of 215, I stop the cancer sticks!

That's not stupid! Good for you, you can do it! :)
  • HausOfTina
    HausOfTina Posts: 92
    Options
    get tattoo and ride roller coasters! :)
  • jching29
    jching29 Posts: 163
    Options
    I'm going to...

-get a tummy button piercing
    -dermal anchors in the small dips of my back
    -bikinis, bikinis, bikinis!
    -I want to have an entire closet full of lingerie and heels
    -I'm going out to celebrate with boozin' and buffalo wings (yes, I know food shouldn't be a reward. No, that isn't going to stop me)

I'm going to dance, and sing, and probably walk around the house naked for a week or three :) I don't doubt I'll stand in front of the mirror for long periods of time, just reveling in my body. I'll probably stand on the scale just to stare at the number I see there xD but, most of all, I'm going to Hawaii with my parents in August, and I want to be able to rock a bikini on the beach. I want to be able to eat at the okazuyas and not worry about whether or not I'll be bloaty and huge the next morning. <333
  • ameyer410
    ameyer410 Posts: 32
    Options
    Eat all the food EVER, to celebrate, then put all my weight back on and cry fat blubbery tears of sadness. :tongue:

Haha awesome you sound just like me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!