You people piss me off

Replies

• bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    dammit... i was all ready for a fight...
  • lu136mickey
    lu136mickey Posts: 202
    love it!!
  • raebels
    raebels Posts: 45 Member
    You are too funny! I agree, keeping MFP up keeps you in line. I like to pull it up the most when I don't have the desire to exercise. Once I see how amazing everyone else is and how great they are doing, I am automatically motivated to get that workout in. :)
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Haha this made me giggle! :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • Mich3ll36
    Mich3ll36 Posts: 96
    bababahahahahah!!!!! that was total greatness. you had us there! have a great day!
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    i-do-not-have-pms-xena.jpg
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA *deep breath* AAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    I don't get it.
  • SofaKingRad
    I don't get it.

IT'S FUNNY OMG YOU DON'T HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR!
  • GasMasterFlash
    I don't get it.
    Sorry. I just don't get it. I saw your HA's, but I just don't get it. Things have been rough lately, and it's hard to laugh anymore.
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    I couldn't agree more!! Everyone here is so supportive and encouraging. I :heart: MFP and all of you wonderful people.
  • Its_My_Time
    Its_My_Time Posts: 156 Member
    :laugh: Caught my attention, LOL!! ..I was like "oh wow..let's see what's going on here!"
  • Its_My_Time
    Its_My_Time Posts: 156 Member
    :love: LOVE MFP!! Best support ever!!
  • SofaKingRad
    I don't get it.
    Sorry. I just don't get it. I saw your HA's, but I just don't get it. Things have been rough lately, and it's hard to laugh anymore.

What's the matter bro? Need a bro-no-homo hug?
  • kerrig73
    kerrig73 Posts: 14 Member
    Got me !!! Great POST Liking MFP more and more everyday!
  • Wreak_Havoc
    Wreak_Havoc Posts: 597

OMG!!! Stop it! My gut hurts from laughing!!!!!!!
  • GasMasterFlash
    I don't get it.
    What's the matter bro? Need a bro-no-homo hug?
    Is it me, then? Was this funny? Should I have laughed? Is it me or is it the thread. I just don't know any more. :cry:
  • wisebadger53
    wisebadger53 Posts: 382 Member
    dammit... i was all ready for a fight...
    You mean she got us both Mike? I came here to watch you give it back with both barrels...what a buzz kill. LOL!
  • Wreak_Havoc
    Wreak_Havoc Posts: 597
    I'M JUST KIDDING!! Hahaha, got ya, didn't I? Mmm hmm, I figured you'd read it if I put a foul title on it. I REALLY just wanted to say that you guys and girlies on here are AWESOME. I keep MFP pulled up on my laptop all day long at work so that when I need motivation or have a question, boom! y'all are here! Most people on this site are incredibly helpful folks and it's encouraging as all get out that we're all working to better ourselves!

So, to you peeps out there who are working hard and in it to win it, I salute you! THANK YOU ALL for being so great! You make me feel like I don't have to do it all alone and that, my friends, is a beautiful thing!!

YOU ROCK! Keep at it, never give up and make today your b*tch!! (well, you know what I mean!)

You, my dear... Are a wicked little monkey! But you did get me! Good job! :laugh:
  • Jugie12
    Jugie12 Posts: 282 Member

LMAO ooooooohhh man I'm sending that to my mom RIGHT NOW...