I think I need friends

Options
2»

Replies

• drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    add me. I am roughly same size. I'm around 265-270 right now. Trying to ultimately get to 210-215.

Keep plugging and don't give up
  • carloc
    carloc Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Everyone uses everyone else on MFP for motivation, and also to help other out when they need a little help staying on track.
    It makes a big difference doing this with so many other people who have decided to make better changes and improve and find their new lives.

Add me to your friends if you haven't got dozens already.
  • Missy005
    Missy005 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm down 14 pounds so far, and I'd like to get down 30 more to 150. I'm 5"4.
  • jentarver
    jentarver Posts: 192
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you are still needing friends. :)
  • Adubmarie87
    Adubmarie87 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Let's be friends! I just started this myfitness thing and I, at 5'6'' (girl) use to weigh a whopping 256lb. I was like no freaking way, I walk up a flight of stairs and be winded. So I started dieting, lost 10lbs in two weeks, then 10 more and 10 more... Today, that's 30.2lbs I lost in 5-7months eating healthy and exercising. I run, swim, jog, Zumba and I do boot camp. Sorry I'm rambling, I just got done dancing!
  • chi18
    chi18 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm also new and also tend to do things on my own. Feel free to add me - we can hold each other accountable!
  • HipsBreastsandMore
    HipsBreastsandMore Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    FEEL FREE TO ADD ME. I PROMISE I WON'T BITE....UNLESS YOU HAVE SOME SNACKS! :glasses: :bigsmile:
  • violabeatle
    violabeatle Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Please fee free to add me! The more friends I have, the more encouraged I get!
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 5'4" started on MFP at 265 pounds now 249 pounds. Highest weight ever was 274.
  • RichardCMolloy
    RichardCMolloy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • Bryanslady
    Bryanslady Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I just got started myself .We can do it !!!!! Add me.
  • Hard_Rock_Mom
    Hard_Rock_Mom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm brand new to this place too, I've been very unhealthy about losing weight in the past, so this is very new (and exciting) for me!
  • dirtchick97
    dirtchick97 Posts: 58
    Options
  • cuatromommy
    cuatromommy Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Add me to your list.
  • Srmmelson
    Srmmelson Posts: 31
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on here everyday and I'm pretty sure I'm not a creeper!
  • KimboSlice87
    Options
    :smile: The more people you know that are doing to same things you are trying to do the better!!! add me if you want!
  • MudDancer
    MudDancer Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. The more support, the better
  • Drew4Linda
    Drew4Linda Posts: 1
    Options
    You can add me too. I'm a MFO newbie too!
  • candctaber
    candctaber Posts: 274
    Options
    We all need as much supportive friends as we can get! MFP has some awesome people! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • jah7700
    jah7700 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Sounds like we're on a similar journey... Always looking for new MFP friends, add me if you like.