AM gym goers: Do you brush your teeth first?

Options

Replies

• GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Never!

bad_teeth-300x297.jpg
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    Seriously I have never left the house in the morning with out brushing my teeth, I even do a quick brush before I do my weights with my man, he's my spotter, and I don't want to do my heavy breathing all over him, that's just bad taste!
  • BalenciaLynn
    BalenciaLynn Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I brush as soon as i wake up
    after eating breakfast
    after eating lunch
    and after dinner
    and before i go to bed
    and of course before any sexy time occurs :)
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    yes. considering one of my AM gym routines is a Zumba class

bertstare.jpg
  • UponThisRock
    Options
    OMG YES! It feels nasty to have slimy teeth while you're working out (and anytime, really!)

slimy?
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Toothpaste ruins the flavah of my shake and pre-workout, that's just silly talk.
  • UponThisRock
    Options
    I ALWAYS brush before I go workout! Even if I go on a run by myself! What if something happens and you have to have mouth to mouth. You gotta be prepared people! :wink:

By the time they realize I have yuckmouth, I'll be conscious.
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    here's one for ya, if I stayed awake all night and didnt go to sleep, would I still have morning breath in the morning?

hmmmmmmmmmmm-intradasting-thumb.jpg

love it!!!! what a picture
  • UponThisRock
    Options
    Toothpaste ruins the flavah of my shake and pre-workout, that's just silly talk.

And makes my coffee taste like black licorice
  • Temple_Fit
    Temple_Fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Hell ya!
  • lolabluola
    lolabluola Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I do sometimes ... but who is getting that close to me at the gym that they can smell my breath???

*edit: plus at my gym at 4:30am there are like 5 people and I don't talk to any one. I brush my teeth after my breakfast and coffee after the gym.
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    I ALWAYS brush before I go workout! Even if I go on a run by myself! What if something happens and you have to have mouth to mouth. You gotta be prepared people! :wink:

I KNOW!!! and it doesn't hurt that the trainer covering the fitness floor M-F morning is a hot 20-something guy....
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I even brush my teeth when all I've got to do that day is work from home in my jammies...I may be a dirty dilbert, but my teeths are clean!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I brush my teeth in the shower. Not that you asked...

:ohwell:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I brush my teeth and apply deodorant during my squats. I'm just that awesome.
  • jamlastsforages
    Options
    Lol. I do brush my teeth. I don't shower before gym but I make it a point to wash my armpits. XD
  • Megdonald1
    Megdonald1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I AB_SO_LUTE_LY POS_I_TIVE_LY 100% of the time brush my teeth before I go to the gym. I actually don't walk outta the house EVER before brushing my teeth. My family makes fun of me because I carry dental floss in my car. <SMH> that this even had to come up in a thread but thanks for posting it for those who do NOT brush.
  • jvdx
    jvdx Posts: 57
    Options
    Always after breakfast and before bed. So yes
  • wifeycrisp
    wifeycrisp Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I don't usually smell people's breath...and if they're that close to me, bad breath is going to be the least of his worries!
  • RoanneRed
    RoanneRed Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I clean my teeth before dragging myself in to open the gym at 6am - THEN I eat breakfast and drink a coffee but I just can't leave the house without cleaning my teeth.

I have had a couple of early morning people in with stale (not really bad) breath so at least rinsing out their mouth would be preferable.