You people piss me off

Options
13»

Replies

• Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    :laugh: LOL! you did get me! I'm all like, Oh, let me get in this thread before it gets locked!
  • Jugie12
    Jugie12 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'M JUST KIDDING!! Hahaha, got ya, didn't I? Mmm hmm, I figured you'd read it if I put a foul title on it. I REALLY just wanted to say that you guys and girlies on here are AWESOME. I keep MFP pulled up on my laptop all day long at work so that when I need motivation or have a question, boom! y'all are here! Most people on this site are incredibly helpful folks and it's encouraging as all get out that we're all working to better ourselves!

So, to you peeps out there who are working hard and in it to win it, I salute you! THANK YOU ALL for being so great! You make me feel like I don't have to do it all alone and that, my friends, is a beautiful thing!!

YOU ROCK! Keep at it, never give up and make today your b*tch!! (well, you know what I mean!)

You, my dear... Are a wicked little monkey! But you did get me! Good job! :laugh:

hehehehe a wicked little monkey? I haven't been called that one before... but I like it!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Ariloum
    Ariloum Posts: 12
    Options
    You rock as well!! =) Keep it up!